CHAPTER:-4

Is was day which you can't say in hell, but namjoon knows, he is outside from hell on the earth in his gorgeous outfit, white shirt with black skinny jeans the shirt was perfectly tucked in the jeans, he was on Earth to make himself stress free, so entered in club with smile and found a girl called hwasa there. She was really sexy her curves were in perfect place. Like how namjoon likes in girls don't mind him, he god of lust so he loves both genders. He took some shots of vodka, winking at bartender who blushed got on stage and started dancing on pole while he putted his lower lip under teeth, looking at an old pervy man.

"Come on, sweetie dance with me". Namjoon said to hwasa he pulled her close to his chest by waist with one hand and grabbed his ass with another one.

"Ahh~ please- don't try something here, the police will came here". Hwasa looked at namjoon shiny eyes which turned blue for second but changed into brown again.

Namjoon chuckled tugging the lock of hair in her ear, with small nod "it's ok, come with me i have a beautiful mansion, more beautiful than heaven". And they disappeared in a second, the bar's cctv camera caught fire by itself removing namjoon presence from their again.

Namjoon got in his chamber with shocked hwasa it was really good place, but hwasa is human she can't tolerate the hotness of hell so namjoon decide to give her a ring and said not take it off till she is here, he doesn't want her to vanished this soon. She did what she told and sat on the big ass bed, watching namjoon removing his clothes.

"Oof! Hotty, i kinda misunderstood you at club you are not cutie, you are hotty". Hwasa licked her lips and spread her legs showing her prettiest thing, between her legs.

Namjoon chuckled pushing hwasa on bed really fast that was inhuman and hwasa looked confused when he saw namjoon on him and she pushed against matress. "Relax! Sweetie i will be really gentle, ok".

Hwasa noded with smile namjoon kissed her ripping her clothes, and hwasa tried to keep that speed but it was really fast she can't even think it is real.

Namjoon smiled looking at scared eyes of hwasa, he kissed her on lips gently before putting his hands on his throat, and hwasa gasped when he grabbed too hard, it was suffocating, her eyes filled up with tears and she tapped joon's hand, joon leave her as quickly he started and do that again. But unfortunately his chambers door kicked out harshly and there came jin and satan himself. Namjoon looked scared he got tripped while leaving the bed and looking at furious satan and jin.

"Sata- n, a- at least knock the fucking door, I'm middle of something". Namjoon looked at passed out hwasa and than jimin, who was so pissed.

Jin leaned on door frame, with smrik scaring namjoon more, but he held his anger face and gulped hard,"Great Asmodeus, he knows everything you are doing because he was there".

"S- so what? Its none of your business, satan and jin get the hell out, I'm busy". Namjoon eyes were blue he shouted, showing his hands fire on him.

Jimin said nothing just got closer and closer to him, till there is no space between them,"Hii! Love i know you are lust, but stop the fucking cheat on us like that, motherfuker bitch". Jimin said while caressing his cheeks and joon gulped, looking at his eyes and than when jimin grabbed his throat making him flee in air, struggling in his plam.

"Ah.....l- leave me, f- fucking alone, a- and i- it's no- not chea- cheating, you aren't said i can't hook up". Namjoon said with teary eyes and glaring at jimin, who scoffed in anger he throw namjoon out of the chamber, joon landed front of yoongi's foot and he looked at four male, glaring at him.

Namjoon chuckled and glared at jimin still naked, he snap his fingers and wore some clothes and sat on the throne, looking at six man who were glaring at him.

"You don't gave me attention, so i found myself one. Nothing is wrong with that. Right?". Namjoon said with smile.

Taehyung scoffed trying to grab his neck but namjoon held his hand before it could reach him"oh, na, na little pride i took that from satan because he was looking hot, that time". Namjoon clicked his tongue and smriked.
"You are all older much power ful, but remember I'm Asmodeus not your pet, keep your hands away". And he leave them alone furious and disappointed "if you wanna touch me babies, gain it first, I'm not some you can have it, without labour".

Namjoon got into his room while singing a song, which his favourite song from earth.

I wanna be your slave~
I wanna be your master~

I wanna make your heartbeat~
Run like rollercoasters~

I wanna be a good boy~
I wanna be a gangster~

'Cause you can be the beauty~
And I could be the monster~

To be continued...

___________________________________

When namjoon said he is born for BTS and living for army......❤️

They are always with their leader to protect him, so people can't him

They are always with their leader to protect him, so people can't him.....from bad thinks.

They love him like baby, a baby in big body

They love him like baby, a baby in big body....😍😍😍😍

Happy Birthday namjoonie❤️

People are scary you know....

I keep reminding myself that.....

Because when they trick me to love them and leave me, not even glancing on me that how broke my heart is but it's ok.....

You know why? Because i got someone you saved my life once and i owe her.......

So even, i got hurt I'll protect from my life.....

We all got an angle beside us, just you need to see them with your hopeful eyes....

Ah.....i Don't what I'm saying.

But babies please take care of yourself, you matter alot, if no one thinks that call me and I'll kill them for you.......

Thank you 😊
_Arya_