CHAPTER:-3

"Oh! i ,wish i could sympathize~
A picture perfect guy oh i oh i ~
six feet tall and super strong~
We always get along oh i, oh i~".
Namjoon sang while dancing his tongue was out and he was doing some weired dance steps in his chamber.

Yoongi looked at him with wide eyes he half naked dancing here and there, actually joon didn't realise when he got out from his chamber while dancing "Asmodeus, asmo- , ah.....I'll fall namjoon oh! My sleep, Asmodeus".

"Ooh! When did you come to my room you know it's bad manners, I'm not wearing my clothes idiot". Namjoon said when yoongi pulled him harshly to his chest to stop joon, so he can't drag yoongi in dance again.

Yoongi looked at there position it was quite sexual namjoon parted legs and yoongi's knee was touching his crotch while, namjoon hands were on yoongi's buffed chest "you are not in your chamber,envenom you are in middle of palace".

"Envenom? Means poison? People call their interest one, sweetheart or sweetie". Namjoon said looking yoongi up and down with big pout on his lips.

Yoongi chuckled grabbed joon's chin while looking at his eyes "but you are not sweet my little Anabelle, you are a poison who is trying to do something big, aren't you?".

Namjoon looked at him with confidence still pouting because he got called Anabelle "I'm not bad guy, you and Lucifer thinks ok. I'm good guy, you know".

"Oh! Really than what are you doing there, my little sweetheart i Know what are you planning". Yoongi smriked and he pushed him in such a way that he turned completely " Little Asmodeus, you are newbie you don't know hell yet so be careful who you trust".

"Trust? In hell? Hell no". Namjoon started laughing looking at some people coming to the palace with some clothes in there hands.

Yoongi saw them and they tried their back to seokjin's chamber "you can't even trun hoseok in your side, While he is the most gullible, don't try anything who lead you to earth again".

"I will remember, what ever you told me but remember one think, I'm not normal hell prince, I'm the fucking Asmodeus". Namjoon glare at the male going front of him with angry eyes "spoiled my mood, fucker".

"I need a man who don't get jealous less I want him to~
A gentleman to take care of me in the bedroom~
Romantic love but keep it rough
Am I asking too much?".

"Oh! i ,wish i could sympathize~
A picture perfect guy oh i oh i ~
six feet tall and super strong~
We always get along oh i, oh i~".

"Are you sure? You saw him talking to molach, i mean look at him, he looks like an idiot". Jin said looking at the mirror and taehyung noded his head with confident eyes.

Jungkook looked at them with wide eyes "why don't you ask Beelzebub? That's why we put him there so we can get information". he said scoffing.

"Beelzebub, Know him from century because they meet there always, Lucifer isn't lying". Yoongi said coming from with hoseok who noded biting a piece of meat.

"Yes, i know him from century he is not only smart but he knows everything about their secrets and weekness". Hoseok said with loud sigh and tossed his steal plate in air, which get vanished.

"We need Satan's views too, so until than keep it down guys". Jin said putting something on his face that makes his skin glow "don't touch my things, and get lost before i burn you all".

Jungkook took the glass which glowing differently and put in it in his pockets before going out of the room "didn't i said don't touch my fucking things, you motherfuker bitch".

"Ahh! I was just looking i didn't even touched it, i swear". Jungkook yelped when He found himself hanging over a ditch of lava, Jin was holding him by his throat "ah... I fucking hate hot things".

Jin said throwing jungkook in lava and cleaning his hands after that"you.....fuck.......ing....asshole". Jungkook shouted while falling deep down from the high his voice echoed throw the walls of hell.

"Whatever, don't ever touch my things again, motherfuker". Jin said looking down in ditch when a hand grabbed his neck took him with himself in lava.

Jin shouted kicking in the face of man and falling deeper and deeper"Ah....leave me alone, i don't want a hot bath, not now at least how dare you brat".

"Haha! Bitch serves you better". Jungkook laughed from up looking at jin who is struggling with a normal lava spirit.

To be continued....

___________________________________

Namjoon is looking this while dancing

_Arya_