CHAPTER:-11

The six lord of hell was in pain, rage and more of that in one sided love with a person who never saw himself with them.
Everyone has their own choice so they don't wanna say anything to the lust lord Asmodeus, but they feeling that weird feeling inside their chest.

"I can't sit here, i need to find Asmodeus I'll ask him—". Jimin said with anger, he can't believe this and he cried for the man that doesn't like him.

Jin said loudly making him shut, he was furious to but not on joon he was furious on himself.
"Ask him what? Satan ask him what? Huh? Why can't you love us even you are lord of lust. Hm... That, you wanna ask that".

"But sitting here will not work too, Mammon". Hoseok said, he was trying to control his anger too but, everything is far to accept about them.

"I know but—". Jin said.

Yoongi wasn't having this, what the fuck Asmodeus thinks about them "But what? I'm gonna find and ask him, why can't he love us? Why can't we can be in love? Why he hates this love so much". He growled anger, throw all the tables at the wall.

Jin said, he vanished the tables it was hit on the wall."Calm down first, Belphegor".

"I have an idea, let's do that than maybe- maybe we can hold him here for forever". Lucifer said, he was serious the eyes were showing the anger, frustration, possesion to hold him back and pain of rejection.

Hoseok loudly said, pushing Lucifer, he is angry but he can't him or even think about caging Asmodeus "Hold him? Are you insane— we can't just force him to love us".

"But we can't sit here thinking all of this, if love will not work i will use the lust". Taehyung said, pushing hoseok back he pushed him too far from the meeting room, so he can't interfere them.

Jin stood up from his place, this all insane everything is fucked and messed up "Lucifer— we were trying to make him fall in love with us dearly, not like that".

Lucifer growled in anger, he and jin aren't going to sit still, if jin is not going to help than taehyung will beat him, to take control on the leading the plan"He was mine, He is mine, he will be
mine—".

"Ours remember that, ours, he was our, he is ours, he will be ours no matter what". Jungkook said helping taehyung, when jin pushed him with his superhuman strength.

Hoseok came back helping jin, he is going to finish he is no more stupid idiot lord who never wants fight "Leviathan, not you too".  Hoseok throw jungkook from jin, making him hit by servals objects.

"I'm gonna take him in, jin i don't want him to run away from us, I'll make him obey us". Lucifer said, throwing the fire ball on jin's face and arm.

Jin dodge, making him trip little but he cantrol his body before he fall"You are talking like an insane now—, you are talking like—". Jin scoff, the fight was big satan and Belphegor was just watching they aren't going to fight for what to do, they will do what's needed so they both vanished from there.

"Like what? Evil, demon, hell lord, we are born like this Mammon". Lucifer said his eyes were on rage, he hates to fight with his members or friends but this is interesting.

Hoseok yelled, while he continued to attack him."What the fuck are you—". He dodge the every punch that come to him, he punched kook. Jungkook was going to punch him, but he stopped after hearing someone's voice loudly echoing in his ears.

"Ah.... Fuck, how dare you? Bastards leave me alone, bitch". Namjoon was was tied with a magical rope, he struggled getting free from that his magic wasn't working because yoongi blocked his all powers with the magic rope.

"Asmodeus?" Jin looked at him, his eyes got all teary looking at the man who he loves, tied with rope which making scratches on his soft skin.

Jungkook pushed hoseok away from front of himself, going towards Namjoon "Asmodeus, how he is here?". He caressed his cheeks softly a smile crept on his face while looking at his love.

Lucifer said loudly his face was red, he was happy and emotional
"Namjoon, you are here?".

"We will do anything, please come back to us". They said, together desperately wanting joon to come back.

Namjoon smiled bigger, making his dimpled popped on his cheeks "Anything?".

To be continued......
___________________________________

Yo! Is this making you bore?

_Arya_