CHAPTER~8 ( The Nightmare)

Sana's POV:

The week went by quickly I loved working here, Ahana is still in London. We will leave tomorrow morning because Ahana hates night flight. Susan seems very excited as she is personally going to plan a wedding after almost three years. Mostly the week was eventful, our company organized a fabulous Gala in partnership with Black tie production which was a huge hit. The Gala is organised by our company once every year to celebrate our partnership with Black tie production and achievements of all our employees. Thankfully I didn't get bored because of Ahana and Kia. And finally Kia seems impressed by our plans.

Oh damn it's already 10 a.m. I was supposed to meet Ahana and Kia for the breakfast at 10:30. Quickly I dress and head towards the elevator.

"Hey, sorry I'm late" I said while taking my seat next to Ahana. The cafe is more crowded then usual, oh yaah it's the weekend.

"No problem we just came, although mom was quite upset because you didn't join her for the breakfast" Kia complaint.

"Oh please, thanks Sana for saving my ass from that same typical english breakfast that includes bacon, sausages, eggs, black pudding, baked beans, toast and a bunch of really boring and sophisticated bitchy women, I'm done with this gathering thing and the English breakfast" Ahana said which made me laugh because from past four years I'm having the same breakfast everyday.

"Okay, I'm having that breakfast from past four years but not family drama" I said

"By the way Sana did you notice the CEO of black tie production at the Gala" Kia asked

"Paras, yaah he is Susan's patner. As the London branch is new so we collaborate with his company, even our office is in his company's building, what about him?." I asked and took a sip of my mocha coffee with a leaf pattern on it, it has four layers top part is covered with whipped cream followed by steamed milk, choclate and expresso.

"He is so into you." Kia said to which I chocked.

"What?" I asked to confirm what I just heard was right

"Ohh damn a relationship with a hot boss not bad Sana, can't blame you I would have done the same thing" Ahana said and laughed.

"No... No no no, he is just the buisness patner of Susan that too only for the London branch and more than that he is my boss I would never do something like that with my boss" I explained

"Okay, if u say so but he is totally into you on the Gala day he was definitely checking you out" Kia said simply.

"No don't look at me like that Ahana, we aren't in high school anymore, you can't set me up with him he is my fucking boss" I said annoyed by Ahana's puppy face. I know exactly what she is trying to do.

"What happened?" Kia asked clueless of what Ahana is thinking.

"Now Ahana will convince me or Paras to go on a date, this is what she does every fucking time whenever a guy approces me but not now we aren't in high school or University. He. Is. My. Boss, he is off limits" I said loud and clear.

"Yaah Sana is right Ahana you can't sabotage her career, at our law firm relationship other than work with colleagues or bosses is prohibited, and also you're career might end once you are caught." Kia explained

"Common Sana this is Susan's company no one can throw you out not even Susan and about your law firm Kia, yes you're one of the best lawyers of the country but you aren't managing your firm properly, last time I checked your assistant was lying on her desk legs wide apart with one of the best lawyer of your firm on top of her." Ahana said

"Whaaat?" Kia asked in complete shock.

"What are you gonna do about it? We all know your luck with assistant so you can't fire her on such a short notice specially when your wedding is in less than two months and about the lawyer I'm quite sure you don't want to loose some of your prestigious clients"