PART 9.......FRIENDSHIP AND JEALOUSY

Soonly divorce also signed by both sides and judge announce that from today both are not husband-wife

Finally tupur gets independence from such a cruel person.

In the outside the court,

Everyone is started moving from here. Every barrister who has insulted's her first are now apologizes and praises her and by this her heart melts and she forgive them.

Now RCs and das facing each other with respectful eyes but someone not showing any interest in that. She is bondita. She turns her face towards stairs.

Everyone start seeing her that his to stop her but someone stopped her. He is anirudh

Anirudh :- B... Bondita

She's stopped.

Anirudh :- Bondita mujhe tumse kuch kahna hai.

Everyone just looking them. Bondita looks at him. Then nodded her head.

Anirudh :- Bondita sachme tumne yeh sabit kardiya ki tum ek jabaj aur himati barrister hu

She is still looking at him.

Anirudh :- Bravo! bondita bravo! I'M PROUD OF YOU BONDITA.

Bondita eyes fills with tears of joy that her sakha babu say her bravo after so many years. Everyone smiles from behind of them. And at the same time kartik cames at the same place and start gazing both of them.

On another side,

Bondita start sees him with her teary eyes and smiles. At same time after sees her smile, Anirudh pass his smile to him.

Bondita while smiling :- Kya kaha aapne bravo bondita. Bravo bondita kaha aapne.

Anirudh while tears in his eyes smile and nodded his head as yes.

Anirudh :- Ha bondita kyuki aaj tumne firse sabit kardiya ki tum meri wahi tark karnewali bondita hu. Wahi tark se fark mitanewali bondita hu. Aaj tumne jis tarah chandarchur ke mukdame ku lada woh kabile-e-tarif hai. Keep it up bondita. Bondita tumne aaj mera balki mera hi nahi hamara sapna pura kiya hai

Anirudh just was about to keeping his hand on bondita's right shoulder. But she stops him while showing her hand.

By this move,
Everyone's smile get vanished especially anirudh. Everyone gets shocked.

Bondita :- Sahi kaha aapne ki mene hamara sapna pura kiya hai woh sapna jiski chah hamne aath saal pahele se banayi huyi thi.

Lekin yeh bhi galat nahi haina barrister babu ki ussi sapne ku torne ki wajah bhi aap hi banne wale the.
Dekhiye me yeh nahi kahe rahi hu ki galati sirf aapki hai. Galati yaha us har insan ki hai jisne sirf is dushmani ku chuna.
Mujhe is baat ka dukh nahi hai ki me sanyasini bannewali thi dukh tu mujhe is baat ka hai mere sakha babu ne mujhpar vishwas nahi kiya.

This makes anirudh cry and tears came out from his eyes. On the otherside, This is happened same with both of the family. Both family also down there heads in guilt and makes everyone cry too.

Kartik also see this situation and his his eyes to gets moist. And then soon as possible he wiped them off.

Bondita while breath :- Lekin please ab me yeh sab aur nahi sahen kar paungi please mujhe kuch dinno ke liye akela chur dijiye.

Then she left from here and everyone just standing at their place and sees her.

Thakuma wipes her tears and came behind anirudh and patted his head as a mother touch which he has also feels. He turns to her and she still patted his head. He can feel the love of motherhood in her for him. She start calm him like her own son.