Produlodge

Shadow got up feeling like their were boulders on his eyes. "Ugh, what time is it?" Shadow groaned as he looked at his phone. His eyes grew wide. "10AM?" he said throwing himself out of his bed. "Shoot, Shoot, SHOOT!" He yelled going to his dresser and grabbing some pants. He put them on and zoomed downstairs. "Run, or car?" He asked himself looking at his phone. "RUN!" He said opening the door running to the Cafe. "Brunch with Rouge and her boyfriend!" He reminded himself. Shadow finally got to the Cafe, panting like a dog. "Ugh, still 5 minutes late!" He said walking in and looking for them. "Shadow!" He heard a female voice call out. He looked at were he heard the voice. "Oh! Hey!" Shadow said as he walked up to them. Shadow looked at Rouge and smiled. "Knuckles, right?" Shadow questioned the red hegdehog (I can't spell what he it so he's that for now:) Knuckles nodded his head. "Good, because I suck with names.." He said embarrassed. "Oh, its okay, she forgets my name is Knuckles too," he said rolling his eyes. "Oh Amy's here!" Rouge squealed getting up and rushing to a pink hedgehog. Shadow looked at her. She was beautiful. Her Emerald Green eyes looked at him. He could see the red on her face. "Shadow, I'd like you to meet my bestie, Amy!" Rouge said as the pink hedgehog waved her hand at him. Shadow waved back and sat down. "Rude, much!" He heard Rouge yell-whisper to her friend. 
~~~Amys POV~~~ 

 I looked at the quite handsome black and red hedgehog, He kinda looks like ... Amy thought to herself. She blushed at what she was thinking. "Shadow, I'd like you to meet my bestie, Amy!" Rouge said looking at the handsome black hedgehog. I waved at him, He waved back and sat down. "Rude, much!" Rouge said to me. I giggled at her. "I have another friend coming Amy!"  Rouge said as we sat down. I looked beside me to see Shadow beside me. I looked forward blushing. Shadow realised what I did and smirked at me. I looked at his Ruby eyes. "Oh, my Lord you're hot." I said. Rouge looked at me with the biggest smile on her face. Shadow's eyes grew wide as he looked at me as if I were crazy. "Woah, Amy-" Knuckles began. "I said that out loud didn't I?" I said. Rouge and Knuckles nodded. But Shadow just stared at me. He smirked and then got up. "Sorry, I have to go home!" Shadow said. He came over to my spot and picked me up. "WHAT THE-" I screamed but than I shut up.

 Shadow's POV;

 "Sorry, but I have to go home!" I said, and than walked over to Amy, "WHAT THE-" She began but than shut up. "So you think I'm hot?" I smirked at her. She looked at me. "No..." She said as I walked with her in my arms over to the door. Rouge and Knuckles stood their shocked. "And I thought she'd like Sonic!" I heard Rouge saw as I walked out of the Cafe. I looked down at Amy, her whole face blushing. "Hehe," I smirked. "Shut it!" She said. "So were do you want to go?" I asked her. "Woah, mister we just met!" Amy said. I looked up at the clouds. "Yeah, but in the future we'll know each other for a long time.." I said.