Chapter 5

Shadow's POV

 I looked at Amy as if the world was ending.

 "Again?" I asked

 Amy looked at me, I could see the hurt in her eyes,

"Yes, why- Is it a bad thing?" She said letting go of my hands.

"No! Its a wonderful thing!" I said, cupping her cheek with my hand. My ears twitched as I heard a low growl.

"A THRID KID? WITH HIM?!" The Blue faker yelled at Amy, everyone turning to look at us. 

"Amy, I knew since I was 9 you liked me, but I liked Sally then, but then I I thought about you so much when you left- I just knew I had to find you! But no, 20 years later (they're about 32-34) I found out you married him!" He screamed at Amy. I stood up and growled at him. Then I heard a very high squeal from behind him.

"Leave Mommy alone!" 

 I looked at the Black and cherry pink streaked hedgehogs.

"Flora- Mommy-" I began, "NO! HE HURT MOMMY!" Flora screamed pointing at Amy, whose eyes were red. Flora looked at Sonic, then pounced on him bitting his ears. "Hey get off!" He said throwing her off. I looked at Flora, as if in slow motion hit the ground, Head. First.

"THATS IT!" I boomed, pounding him in the head. He fell to the ground with an oof. 

"Stay away from my family!" I said as he got up, and booked it out of there. 

 After that, I ran to Flora picking her up. "SCORCH!" Amy yelled as Scorch came running to us.

 "We need to go to the hospital." Amy said as we rushed to the car.