Chapter 10 (I think)

Time skip; 3 months later

Flora looked at the blue sky, the clouds were.. green?

"Mommy, Dadddy! Look at the clouds!" She giggled as she ran into her brother.

"Watch it!" The 5-year-old snapped at her.

"B-bbut- Look at the clouds!" Flora stammered.

Scorch looked up and at the window. His eyes grew wide.

"OMG THE CLOUDS ARE GREEN!" He squealed as he ran everywhere. 

"What all this noise?" Shadow said coming into the living room.

"The clouds are green, Daddy- There also big!" Flora said putting her small hands on her hip. All the colour drained from Shadow's face. He looked out to window and then almost fainted. then screaming the following words; TORNADO!

Flora looked at her dad in confusion- 

"Tornado..? What's that?" She asked

"I'll tell you when we're in the BASEMENT!" He said picking her up. Flora looked around to see Amy, gathering stuff up, like food, water, Scorch, ect.

Shadow and Amy zoomed down the stairs to the basement. Then Shadow stopped, put Flora on the ground, and then rushed up the stairs and locked the door.

"MROW!" A panicked cat meow came from the window. Flora looked up to see a kitten clawing at the window to get in. "Mommy! Look a kitten!" Flora squealed as she pointed to the poor animal. Amy looked up to see an all white kitten clawing the window.

"Oh, the poor thing!" She said as she walked to the window opening it. (It's a small basement window if you want to know-)

The kitten rushed inside then sat on Shadows lap.

"Wha-" Shadow said looking down at the purring creature.

"Hey, thats my Husband!" Amy said picking the kitten up and handing it to the kids.

"Woah! A kitten! Can i name it?" Flora asked as she looked at her parents.

"Sure-" Amy shrugged. Flora thought for a second.

"I'm gonna name it, Vanilla!"

about 300 words, i'm sorrry its short