Chapter 7

Nurses stormed into Floras room.

"Big Brother?" A voice called. Shadow looked up to see a young Jackal. "Z-zero?" Shadow whimpered. Shadow looked at the Black and white Jackal. Then the young Jackal he knew as Zero, transformed into an Older Jackal with a smug grin. 

 "No, not Zero, Infinite." The Jackal grinned putting on a mask. Shadow's eyes were blurry from tears. "Oh, Big brother, it's your fault I teamed up with Eggman.." Infinite grinned. "And now I'm dead. Because of your little team." He said floating over to Shadow, putting his finger under his chin, making Shadow look at him. "You created this Monster!" The Jackal laughed.

"No, I didn't! You went on a range streak when Mother and Father told you, You were Adopted!" Shadow cried. 

"And... then I made fun of you for being adopted..."

 The Jackal grinned. 

"ITS. ALL. YOUR. FAULT!" 

 Shadow looked up at the Jackal. Smiling, while tears stormed down his face. 

"I LOVED YOU! AND NOW I'M GONNA LOSE MY DAUGHTER!" Shadow Cried.

"Mhm...~ Sure" Infinite laughed, while nodding his head.

"Her middle name is even.. Zero.." Shadow said as the Jackal faded away, and Shadow came back to reality.

A/N; ok, so in my AU, Zero (AKA Infinite) Was Shadow younger, adopted brother, but when Zero was told he was adopted, well, he went mad, and joined Eggman, changing his name to Infinite. 

(Infinite and Eggman were killed) THIS KINDA IS LIKE SONIC FORCES- BUT NOT-

You unlocked Floras full name!

Flora Zero Rose Hedgehog