Chapter 6

Flora's POV

 I looked at where the yelling was coming from, seeing an ugly blue hedgehog- yelling at Mommy. I stormed up to him and tried to growl.

"Leave Mommy alone!" I said.

"Flora, Mommy-" Dad began.

"NO! HE HURT MOMMY!" I shouted at Dad, pointing to Mommy. 

I squeaked again and pounced on the ugly blue hedgehog. Bitting his ear.

"Hey!" He said throwing me off. I flew threw the air and landed on my head- blacking out.

~ Shadows POV ~

I handed Flora to Amy when we got to the car, and started it up as we sped off to the hospital. I drove looking at my only daughter, seeing her only breathing slowly almost made me cry. Than a shot of anger shot threw me. I looked at Flora. Blood coming from her mouth.

"NO!" I  screamed as we parked the car and rushed to the door of the hospital. "No, no, no! I can't lose another person I love!" I screamed as I ran with her in my arms. A nurse looked over at me than rushed over.

"Sir, we need to take her!" She said stopping infront of me. I pouted and handed Flora to her as the nurse ran over. I walked slowly to the waiting room thinking of my daughter would live or not. 

 I looked up at Amy when I stepped into the waiting room. I looked around seeing to blue faker sitting on another seat. I growled and stormed over to him.

"You're the reason why my daughter might not live!" I yelled pointing at him. He whispered than mumbled something.

"What? Speak louder!" I screamed.

"I ran away.. because, I felt bad from what I did to Flora, and Amy. I'm happy for Amy, and when I ran away I bumped into Scourge, and he emitted his feelings for me.." Sonic trailed off.

"YOU THINK THAT WILL HELP?" I said as I heard a nurse yelling she needed more doctors and nurses into- Floras room.

hehe cliffhanger- I may write tmr- depends