Chapter 3

Shadow looked at his wife from afar. He was smiling at her before he looked at the mail. 

 "For Amiela Rose Hedgehog;" 

 He read. "Ames! Someone sent you mail." He said pointing at the note. "Just put it aside, I have to give Rouge some things!" She said walking up the stars with Rouge. Leaving him, Knuckles, and Shadow's kids alone. "Uncle Knuckles! Uncle Knuckles!" The kids cheered racing over to him. Knuckles smiled at them and crouched down to their level. "Uncle Knuckles, why are you and Daddy friends?" Flora asked. Shadow laughed at this comment. Knuckles laughed too, "Flora, we're friends because we decided it was best for Mommy and Auntie Rouge." Shadow said. "So, you guys don't like eachother?" Scorch asked. "HA! Scorch me and Uncle Knuckles are best friends now, Anyways does anyone want to watch some Sonic Boom?" Shadow said. The kids cheered. "YEAH WE DO BECAUSE YOU"RE IN IT!" They cheered rushing to the TV. "Always gets them," Shadow said shrugging his shoulders. "I see, I'll have to use it myself." Knuckles said standing up. "So, you and Rouge having kids, Mmmmm~" Shadow said annoyingly. Knuckles looked are him annoyed. "Mmmmm~~ You and Amy, having kids. Infact, two of them!" Knuckles said. Shadow looked away annoyed. 

"Oh my god! those baby outfits you're giving me are so cute!" Rouge said coming down the stairs. "I know right," Amy said proud. "But why didn't you give me all of it?" Rouge asked. 

"No reason, noppeeee!" Amy said.

"Amy, what is it?" Shadow asked.

"Nothing! Nothing!"