Chapter 2

Amy woke up to the smell of pancakes. And children screaming; "WHIP CREAM WITH PANCAKES?!" Amy groaned and then the door slammed open. "Mommy- Mommy!" She heard two children squeal. "What?" Amy spat. "Daddy made pancakes and Auntie Rouge and Uncle Knuckles are coming!!" Flora squealed. "Yeah! Come down before they come!" Scorch said. "Fine,fine..." Amy said getting up. "Go downstairs, I'll come soon." Amy said waving to the door. "Ok!" The kids said running off. Amy walked over to her dresser and pulled out a yellow dress. Perfect, She thought going into the bathroom to change.

 Amy came out of her bathroom with her yellow dress on. She threw her black and red PJs in the laundry basket. 

DING

DONG

DING

DONG (lol)

 She heard the doorbell ring. "Amy! Rouge and Knuckles are here!" She heard Shadow yell. "COMING!" She shouted walking out of the bedroom. Amy walked down the stairs to see Rouge and Knuckles already talking with Shadow. And Flora and Scorch jumping up and down and trying to talk to them. "Rouge!" Amy said walking over to her. "Amy!" Rouge said walking over. Amy looked at Rouge's stomach. "Amy?" Rouge said looking at her. "Me and Knuckles have something to tell you..." Rouge cheered. Knuckles looked over at the women and walked over. "We're.." Knuckles began. "Pregnant with twins!" Rouge finished. Amy was overjoyed to see her best friend beginning her family life. "Oh. my. LORD! Congratulations! Whats going got be their names?" Amy squealed. "Well, if both girls... Amy or Sophia, Boys Jack and Knuckles JR." Rouge said. Amy was so overjoyed her eyes were red with tears, not sad, not embarrassed, happy tears. "Amy? as in after me?" Amy asked. "No," Rouge said. "Of course yes!" Rouge said. "And the one of the boys middle names will be Shadow." Knuckles said pointing at Shadow. Shadow smiled at Amy. Amy remembered when she told Shadow she was pregnant with Scorch.

~FLASHBACK~

 Amy looked at the test. "How can I tell him?" Amy said under her breath. "Tell me what?" Shadow said coming down the stairs. Amy hid the test behind her back. "Nothing!" She lied. "Amy. Show me whats in your hands." Shadow said pointing to her hand. Amy nodded slowly than took the test from one hand to the other and slowly brought it up. Shadow snatched it from her hands and than looked at it. His eyes going wide. "You're.." Shadow was cut off. "Yes." Amy said. Shadow looked at his Fiance. Happy tears in his eyes. "Shadow, I've never seen you cry. Are you really that upset. Because it's okay, I can take pills to-" Amy said. "No, I want it." Shadow said smiling as he hugged her.

452 words