Ginny!

Harry's POV
I shouldn't have come to class. I should have let Draco tell Slughorn that I wasn't well. What was I going to say to him. He wouldn't believe my toilet story. I start to make up excuses as I walk. "I split up a fight and got punched. It was an accident I promise.' And "I went to cut into a bulb when it landed straight into my eye.' But yet I knew he wouldn't believe them. "Come on Harry think of something." I say out loud.
"Think of what?" I look up to see who the face of voice was. Shit Draco.
"Think of an excuse of not doing my homework. I have transfiguration next and I forgot to do my essay." Well at least it was half true. I had forgot to do my homework for transfiguration.
"Harry you don't have that today. And what's up with your eye. What have you done."
"I tried to cut into a bulb and it hit me in my eye. I need to be more careful but my head was everywhere and I couldn't concentrate." He looks at me and I know he doesn't believe me. I can tell by the way he looks at me.
"God Harry." Here we go. "You need to forget about everything. You need to pay attention." He gives me a weak smile and starts to walk. Taking me with him as he does so.

Draco's POV
I was walking to go to the library when I bumped into Harry. His eye was swollen and bruised and his head had a bit of blood on it. He was mumbling something. "Come on Harry think of something." His eyes closing as if that would help him concentrate.
"Think of what?" I ask. That seemed to have scared him by the look on his face. He looked so vulnerable like this.
"Think of an excuse of not doing my homework. I have transfiguration next and I forgot to do my essay." Lies. It was lies. He was clearly trying to hide something but I wasn't about to question him.
"Harry you don't have that today." I know his timetable. That's not a crime.
"And what's up with your eye. What have you done." I couldn't help but to ask. I needed to know.
"I tried to cut into a bulb and it hit me in my eye. I need to be more careful but my head was everywhere and I couldn't concentrate." I stare at him hoping that he would give in and tell me the truth. However he didn't cave in and I wasn't about to be the cause of him crying again.
"God Harry. You need to forget about everything. You need to pay attention." I thought it was best to take this back to the dorm. It's clear he's been through a lot. I take his wrist and pull him with me.

Harry's POV
Honestly I wasn't in the greatest state of mind. I didn't want to talk to Draco about this or anyone. No matter what happened to me. I sit down on the edge of the bed.
"Draco I think you need to go to class. I mean everyone knows I'm gay. The next thing they will be saying is that I'm shagging you up here." I laugh slightly at the thought.
"I can't leave you here alone Harry. And it's only transfiguration. I don't need that." I frown slightly.
"Please Draco. I want you to. I'll be fine. I'll just sleep and by the time I wake up you should be back here."  I look at him hoping he will go but he walks over to his bed. What the hell is he doing. I need to be alone. His head turns to face me and he smiles grabs his wand then heads to the door. "I'll be back in an hour Harry. You know where I am if you need me okay?" A smile etched upon my face.
"I promise if I need anything I'll come straight to you." And with that he walks out of the door.
My legs swing off the bed and hit the floor l. I walk towards the bathroom and reach for the handle pulling it towards me. The mirror beckoning me to come closer. Gripping me. My reflection staring at me. Bloody hell my eye is bad. Glowing purples and blues. It was so beautiful yet so painful. The bottom of my shirt wrapped around my fingers I lift it over my head and throw it to the floor. Yep that was what I thought. My chest had sunk in a bit and several of my ribs has clearly been missed placed. It was like a jigsaw. A jigsaw of bones. I look down at my wrists and see the scars from years before. To think that I remember when everyone of theses were made. To think that I knew what they all meant and to think of how much courage it took me to stop. I can't do it to myself again. I can't. However it did make me feel real. Like I can actually still feel pain. Tears burn my cheeks as they hit the marble sink. Thoughts hitting my skull. Telling me what is right and what is wrong. Telling me what I am about to do will hit me tomorrow. I will regret it. Yet I needed to do it. I needed to let out the emotional pain I feel and replace it with physical pain. I need Ginny. She always knew what to do in these situations. She knew how to calm me down.

My hand quickly grabs my shirt from the floor and I place it over my head. I need to get out of here fast. I need to talk to Ginny. The oak door swinging away from me. I run. Where would Ginny be? Gryffindor common! My legs gettin faster and faster with every step I took. Bringing me closer and closer to safety. I arrive at the fat lady when it hit me. I don't know the password anymore. I can't get into the common room.
"Fuck" I scream as my leg hits the wall sending a shock through my foot and into my knee then sending me off balance. The pain taking over my body as I hit the floor and land on my ribs. " Fuck a duck" I lie there holding onto my legs praying for someone to come save me.

It's been ages since I last updated and I know this is a bit crappy but I've been trying to update it and couldn't think of anything to write. I hope you enjoy however and please leave comments and votes xxx