Re-housing

Draco's POV

We finally arrived at Hogwarts and I had just finished getting my robes on when I realised Potter staring at me. His piercing green eyes looking at my body,not my face, my body. It was as if something was up with me, but I let it go as if it was nothing to worry about.

As we start to walk to the Thestral's and I catch a glimpse of the castle. It wasn't the same. It was dark dull and had no life anymore. I had done that. I had created the shadows that constantly fell upon the school. Covering every inch of happiness and well being.

Harry's POV
We arrive at Hogwarts and I see Malfoy getting his robes on and I can't help but stare at him. He looks so perfect like all the bad had escaped and he was new and... perfect. Hermione starts to walk and pulls me with her holding Rons hand as we go. Having that convosation with Ginny made me feel better about my self but it was a curse at the same time. I felt confident which meant that I would stare at any boy ,that was good looking like Malfoy, without realising it. But I think he had already. But if he had then why would he not be tormenting me. This would be his chance to torment me.

We make it to the great hall and as we go to sit down at the table Professor Mcgonagall steps up to Dumbledores place and she begins to silence us. " Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts as you all know Dumbledore died and we never had chance to make and official head teacher" she says all this while staring at Draco. I felt like she was trying to blame this on him. It wasn't him. I knew that. I saw it. Draco was innocent throughout all of this yet everyone blamed him.
" We had the break to think about who the new head would be and we decided" she mumbled something but I didn't know what. My attention then turns to Draco. He's sat there taking in every one of her words, he looked so sexy. I was suddenly brought back to reality when I heard Mcgonagall scream " I would like you to put your hands together for your new head master Professor Slughorn!"

Draco's POV
I was intrigued to know who was the next head master. The second she said Slughorns name a sigh of relief came. He wasn't going to chose favourites like McGonagall would have. He wasn't going to give that look of pure disappointment. And he also was used to love the dark- I mean Voldemort. But that moment soon ended. " I have a massive announcement. I believe that after the war your thoughts on things are different. I will be re-housing you all tomorrow at 7:00 am sharp.No complaining miss Granger"

I wrote this story along time ago and thought it was time for me to re-write some parts of the story. The editing starts in this chapter as I couldn't cope with it sounding so childish.