What does he mean by that?

Harrys POV

Draco started walking to the dungeons with me. I know I am meant to be a 7th year but I'm scared of all the looks I get off the other years. I feel like they are constantly judging me.
He says the password and we enter the common room. It is green, silver and black. There are comfy leather black couches and a green fire. It doesn't feel like my... I mean the Gryffindor common room. What I mean by that is I don't feel like it's my home anymore. It's a cold place where no one looks comfortable. I feel a tear escape and Draco turns around. "Please don't cry. I know it's not what you are used to but at least it's a place to stay. I don't think this will be permanent though to be truthful."
"Thanks Mal-Draco but I don't think that will happen I mean the choice has been made and we are staying here. It's only a year and I will be going to Mrs Weasley's at Christmas. I hope" I stop for a minute and take a deep breath. " I don't think Ron likes me. I feel like he thinks he has been betrayed that I have betrayed him. His best friend. I love him and Hermione but I don't think they will forgive me for this."

" You did nothing wrong Harry. They obviously don't love you for you. Draco looked at me hopefully. I wipe my eyes and look at him. "Can you please show me my dorm I think I'm with you." He smiled at me and I returned it just not energetically.

Draco's POV
He seems distant. And he always has that look when you are about to cry. I'm scared for him.
I think I am starting to understand myself a bit more. I do think I am gay and trust me to have a slight crush on Harry friken Potter. I keep asking him not to cry and I think it worked since he gave me a smile. It may not have been big but it's a start. Turns out Harry was right about us sharing a form and because of who my dad was, I was only ever allowed 2 people in my dorm. No one else seemed to want to share apart from Parkinson but she's a girl and I'm not interested. So it was just me and Harry.
We talked all night about all the good times we had had at Hogwarts and how when we leave this place for real, we are going to miss it.
"Go on then what are you hoping to become when you leave here." I ask quite surprised at how interested I am on the subject. I had always thought that if I became anything else than a death eater my parents would disown me. So I never got the chance the think it through and have my mind mind set on something.
"I would love to be an auror, I mean taking after mad eye would be great but I have always thought of it. Right from about 3rd year. what about you?"
I pause and stare into space what do I say. "I'm not quite sure to be honest but i think being minister of magic would be brilliant don't you think."
We both burst out laughing and Harry is rolling off the bed. when we come back into reality our faces are bright red and our hair is every where. "Draco o want to tell you a secret that only Ginny knows" I nod as if to say carry on He got the message. "I know that you over heard me and Ginny talking on the train. I saw you. But it wasn't an ordinary discussion. She was breakin up with me. And that is because..." he stops. Because what he is a mental patient. Because he is a women beater.
"We broke up today. She wasn't right for me but we haven't told anyone yet. I needed to tell someone and obviously Ron isn't here so you was my next best shot." I stare blankly for ages. This is so much better than what I thought it would have been. I mean I get that he was in love with her and he is probably heart broke but still so much better.
"How did that happen?" I ask
"I noticed she has been spending a lot of time with Dean and we had become distant. It's for the best." His face was red and he didn't dare look up to see my expression.
"Hey, at least you can look at other girls without feeling guilty hahah." It was the best I could say leave me alone.
"Haha yeah look at other girls..." I stop laughing and look at him. What does he mean by that?

I have edited a lot on this specific chapter as I felt it was moving too fast but here you go.