The beginning of a new year

Harrys POV

"Im gay" I tell Ginny as she leans in for a kiss. Her face turns to stone as she glares at me.

"I know" she replies

"Im so sorry Ive been trying to tel- wait what?" I try to say it in a soothing voice but break half way through.

"Ive known for a while Harry I just thought that if you were to find out by your self it wouldnt hurt as much. Which by the look on your face hasnt worked out." I was frozen I didnt think it was that obvious, I mean I didnt even know myself.

"Is that why you have been with Dean lately." I say sheepishly. I already knew the answer but I needed it to be confirmed.

"Yes but I swear to god I wont be a dick anymore. Just remember that I support you 100%." She seemed genuine.

"Ginny promise me one thing" she grabs my hands; I dont resist. "Please stay my friend"

"Fucking hell Harry dont think you can get rid of me that eaisly." She laughs slightly and then shes gone. Why does she have to be such a dick at times and know before me. Why didnt she tell me?

Dracos POV

The steam of the Hogwarts express can be seen. Another year stuck at stupid Hogwarts. Although I dont feel my normal hatred to it. Its an escape from my mothers grasps. Ever since the war and my dad being put in Askaban she seems so tense. I dont get it though, its not asif we have been locked up and are being beat up everyday.

As I take my seat in the compartments I notice Harry Potter. Wow his ass is so sexy. Wait why am I saying this. Im not gay.

"Sacrhead im suprised to see you here. I thought you would be at Weaslels house curled up in a corner. To scared to show your face."

"Go away Malfoy" he says in the most masculine voice I have ever heard. I stand there staring at how his emerald eyes are perfect and his face is just ... wow." I see, malfoy have you turned gay. Has your best mate Voldy changed your emotions to me." I shake my head but I can feel myself blushing.

"Of course not Potter. And how dare you bring up that dicks name in my presnace. If it werent for him my father would still be her." I spit, but why am feeling these ... feelings.