CRUSIO

Harry's POV
I woke up really early so I pulled out the marauders map. I sat there for 2 hours watching people in the corridors. I was disturbed by Draco screaming in his sleep I tries to wake him to stop but it didn't work. I was about to put a spell so I couldn't hear him but still comfort him when he stopped. I wonder if it had anything to do with his mother.

I decided to jump into the shower when I hear footsteps in the other room. "Draco?" No one answered. "Draco?" I ask again. Still no answer. " I grab the towel from the side and wrap it around my waist. I slowly open the door. "Shit my wand." I whisper. I left it in on my dresser. As I swing the door open and duck I hear the door close, I look up to find Draco asleep and a note under my wand. It read "I know what you are!" I grab my clothes and throw them on as quietly as I can. I need to tell Ron before someone else does. He will never forgive me.

Every step I take I can feel my body become weaker. All the times that I had told Ron that I loved his sister he's going to think I was lying the whole time. I open the doors to the great hall to see everyone staring at me. All with pieces of paper in their hands. I run up to Ron. Everyone's eyes following me. "Queer!" I hear from the Slytherin side of the room. Everyone lets out a giggle. "Ron I need to talk to you. And you hermione." I say as I'm panting.
"What that your gay. That you lied to me all these years. That you said you loved my sister when you never did..." I try to see if I can see Ginny at this point. Maybe she will help back me up. To my disappointment she wasn't here. Great. "How could you do this to me. You faggot."

"Ron I can expla..." I was interrupted by someone's fist into my stomach and Ron runs out of the room hermione following his footsteps.

I walk to the Slytherin table still with everyone staring. Where are the teachers when you need them eh. And where's Ginny. She's never late. My hand slowly lifts to reach for some toast when my head hits the table and someone hexes me. I grab my wand out of my pocket and turn to face Seamus. "So you as well then. You hate the fact that I can't talk to you about pansy." He tries to hit me again but this time I was ready for it. "Expelliamus!!" I scream disarming Seamus and sending him flying. His eyes send daggers my way and I smirk in response. He picks him self up as someone tosses him his wand.
"Is that all you got potter." He spits as he raises his wand.
"Stupify" I shout just before he can get a word in and he was back on the floor again. Before I could walk off though I feel a shock of pain writhe through my body. The words 'crusio' running through my head. I try my hardest to focus on getting out of the curse but to no avail. What has my life suddenly come to.

From now on the whole story will have been changed as I didn't like the plot. Please take time to read this and I hope you enjoy it. A new chapter will be up shortly. I am also very sorry if I have spelt anything wrong. I'm in a rush xoxo