1

Max sat at the cafeteria table with Nikki and Neil, "Hey maxxx!" Nikki greeted him. "Hi max" Neil said.

"Hey guys." Max replied tiredly.

The food was some nasty shit, as usual. nikki was digging in, neil was trying to figure out what was in the meal and max was just playing with the gross shit.

"Nikki how the fuck are you eating that?" Max asked, nearly puking as he watched his blue haired friend eat.

"ITS SO GOOOOOOOOOD!!! how are you not!!!! so you guys aren't gonna eat yours, right?" Nikki said.

"Nope." Both curly haired boys said in sync.

Suddenly nikkis eyes brightened with joy. "THANKS!!!" She said as she dragged both trays and gobbling all of if down.

Neil stared at her in disgust as max fell asleep on the table.

Neil turned around to see maxs head resting on the brown table with eyes closed.

Max hadn't been getting enough sleep, even when he fell asleep, in a matter of minutes he'd wake up, panting.

This worried Neil, but he decided to keep it a secret from everybody else.

"HELLOOO??? EARTH TO NEIL!!" Nikki said snapping and waving in his face.

Neil flinched as he woke up from his trance. "Sorry nikki, I must've zoned out." Neil said.

"Neeeeeeeerd." Nikki said, giggling.

"Hey, atleast I'm not eating prison food." Neil snapped back.

"NOOOO! It's so good, you and Max are just weird." Nikki replied, rolling her eyes.

Neil didn't believe a word she said. "Oh , I'm weird? You literally go into woods and act like a fucking wolf!" As the boy turned his head away from his blue haired friend, not listening to any more of her bs.

"Campers!!!! I have an exiting announcement!! We're going swimming, after you finish breakfast go get your bathing suits!" David said, as a smile formed on his face.

The campers starting cheering in glee, running outside to get their bathing suits.

Neil didn't want to wake max, afraid he might get mad. So, he left him there, after all, david would probably wake him.

Nikki and Neil dashed out, running to their tents.

David spotted the boy, and smiled. For once he looked peaceful. he wasn't swearing, he wasn't planning anything mischievous, he looked peaceful.

David didnt want to wake up max. This was one of the moments he had to capture, but max had stolen his phone. Gwen was in the counslers cabin sleeping in a little so he couldn't use her phone.

So david sighed and walked up to him. He shook him a bit to wake him up.

"Maaax! Wake up! Today were going swimming!!"

"Ughhh! Fine." Max groaned and got up.

That was one of the only peaceful sleep he was going to get in a while and it was ruined.

"Thanks a lot, asshole." max muttered under his breath.

All the campers headed to the lake as gwen came out to stay with space kid, a novice swimmer.

Max was sitting on the dock while the campers splashed the water all around, having fun in water which has an oil leak.

David wasn't swimming either, so he came up to max.

"Hey max! What you up too?" David questioned the boy.

"Wauting for skin cancer." Max said, putting on sunglasses.

"Maaax!! Did you not put on sunscreen!! C'mon, let's go get some." David said while pulling max to the counsler cabin. Max winced a little when David held his wrist, but David just thought he was holding him too tight. Boy, he was wrong.

Thsy walked in, and david gave max a spray able sunscreen.

"There you go!!" David said smiling at the curly haired boy.

"Thanks..I guess." Max said as he walked out.

David was shocked. max said thank you? Hr tried to brush it off and just go outside again.

Max was thinking about the end of camp, which was really close.

He was terrified. He was trying to what everyone thought was his normal self, but he was his ACTUAL self. He wasn't always like what he was faking. He was a good kid. That is until his mom died, and his father hated him since. His father made his life actual hell on earth. His father hated him, beat the shit out of him. He didn't do anything. his father was just madly in love with his mother, I guess he went insane or some shit..

He would do ANYTHING for his father to be gone. He didn't want to leave camp.

He never really hated it. In fact, he liked it.