1

THE Coachella Afterparty.

A place where everyone wanted to be, but most could never make it. The party was extremely exclusive, and only a couple hundred people received invites. It was a place spoken about by all of the press and public.

However, it was a place where celebrities felt like they could be their true selves, without the hovering eyes of the public on them at all times.

It is where shit went down to be front.

"You invited who?" Stas questioned, sipping at her drink as she flowed back and forth to the sound of the DJ's music. Kylie rolled her eyes, snapping her freshly manicured fingers in front of the drunk girl's face.

"The Butler triplets."

"No way they're coming! They don't go to this shit." Vic quickly said, her accent shining through. Carter quickly agreed with his best friend, nodding his head excessively.

"Darby does. All the time." Kendall had a point. Darby Butler was the only triplet who made an effort to publicly show herself. After all, she was a model and that was her job. Darby was friends with the lot of them, her best friend being Kendall.

Darby was familiar with everyone though, and everyone was familiar with her.

"And Annika?" Annika was the second triplet. No one really knows what Annika does, but she posts pictures and makes bank off of them, so no one really comments. However, she is more private.

"I convinced her!" Kylie said excitedly making the group react in several different ways.

"No fucking way." Fai exclaimed

"How?" Carter asked, making the other girls and Fai nod.

"Darby did most of the convincing. Got Leighton in on it too."

"Now you're fucking with us. She's fucking with us." Kendall shook her head, looking away and then back. "You are fucking with us right?"

"Leighton hasn't been to a party since 2018." Stas added, Carter laughing a little.

"This is definitely not her scene." Carter motioned to the large crowd of sweaty people. The music was blasting, making the ground rumble a little.

Kylie was about to speak again, when her mouth opened a little and stayed there as she stared off. Carter followed the girl's glossy eyes, leading his right to the most notorious triplets, maybe the only triplets, in all of Hollywood.

Darby was leading the group of course, Annika not closely behind holding her sisters hand. Leighton strolled in not soon after, adjusting her sunglasses on her face. Carter's jaw dropped at the sight of the girls, laughing audibly.

"Kylie you son of a bitch."

"Absolutely fucking no way! This is insane." Kendall said staring at her sister in shock. "How did you pull this off?"

"Magic baby. Magic."

Everyone in the room had sort of focused in on the triplets, watching their every move. Eventually though, the girls broke apart from one another, going their own separate ways. Darby, of course, waltzed right over to her best friends.

"Darbs. Hi." Kendall whispered, pulling the younger girl in for a hug. "What are they doing here?"

"Oh you know, wanted some fresh air." Darby joked, making the rest of the group laugh. And that's what Darby continued to do as the group worked on a bottle of 818, Kendall's tequila as they conversed. Darby was known to be the life of the party, or the fun Butler sister.