5

FUCK Colson indeed. 

The next day, Leighton left Bella's house around seven in the morning, and came back less than thirty minutes later. The singer was wearing a gorgeous smile, and holding a cardboard box filled with the stuff she had at Colson's. 

Bella didn't mind that Leighton wanted to spend a few days with her. She craved time with Leighton. 

The Hadid sibling was beyond proud of Leighton. It took guts to walk into that psycho's house and break up with him, but she did it. 

"Leigh. You gotta see this." Bella ran down the stairs, her feet making loud noises as the model rushed into the kitchen. She was dripping sweat from her morning workout, wearing only a sports bra and sweatpants. 

Bella set her phone in front of the girl eating a bowl of Lucky Charms. 

"Thanks for getting these by the way-" 

"Yeah yeah I know they're you're favorite. Now read." Leighton shook her head softly, swallowing a bite as she picked up Bella's phone and read the headline. 

The headline made both her heart drop, and speed up. 

"They think we're together now?! Damn. Hollywood painting me out to be a slut." 

"They think we're hooking up. They saw you leaving my house early this morning which is obviously hook up activity." Bella teased Leighton slightly, twirling the girl's long brunette hair which had a slight curl to it.

"Oh my gosh! Read this one! Hollywood's youngest heartthrob Leighton Butler hooking up with both Hadid siblings!?" Bella exaggerated her face, "Our favorite Butler was seen leaving the Hadid's mansion this morning in the early hours. Was Gigi there as well?" 

"What the fuck is wrong with them? Both at once?! I'm not that swag." 

"Mmmm you are very swagger. Don't underestimate yourself baby." Bella's words made Leighton blush as she took another bite of cereal. 

"You saying swagger is like a dream come true. Very 2010s of you." Leighton winked, watching as Bella dramatically rolled onto the sofa, grabbing the remote and turning on the TV. 

"Well I am a 2010s baby." 

"No you're not?" Leighton asked with a smile. "You were born last century. Oldie." 

"Okay we get it. I am millennial. You're not. Moving on." 

Leighton giggled to herself, grabbing her bowl, and standing up. The singer moved towards the sink, dumping it out into the sink. 

"Come here. I have to show you this." 

"What now?" Leighton teased, rolling her eyes and walking around the island and into the living room. When she reached Bella, she felt the model pull her down, making the younger girl fall on top. 

"Bella!" 

"Yes?" Bella whispered, pushing Leighton's head onto her chest. Leighton went to speak, but soon went quiet as she felt Bella's nails trailing up and down her leg in a soothing manner. 

"Nothing." Leighton said quietly, closing her eyes. She loved talking to Bella. She loved being with Bella. She couldn't stop thinking about how much she loved Bella. The sound of Bella's heart beating, along with her breathing made Leighton feel overwhelmed with love. 

This felt so right to Leighton, and in no way was it as terrifying as she thought it would be. Excepting her feelings for Bella wasn't terrifying, it was peaceful. Bella was made for her. 

"So what're you doing today?" Bella questioned

"I was going to meet up with Wayne in the studio. I got a single set to come out in about a month. My album in two." 

"Wayne is your producer?"

"Nah Lil Wayne. I'm featuring him on the single." 

"That's so cool! He's a really good rapper. Are you nervous?"

"No me and Wayne go way back. He's great." 

Leighton loved that Bella was actually listening to what she had to say. Colson never did that. 

"I would invite you but I want it to be a surprise." 

"Who said I would come anyways?" 

"Should I be hurt." Leighton acted to be hurt, but then started giggling softly. 

"No. Of course not. I would come if you invited me. I would drop my plans with the girls." 

"What're you doing with the girls? And what girls in question?" 

"Ken, Gi, Hailey. The usual squad." The Butler girl nodded slightly. Her phone started to buzz, which made her sit up on Bella's waist slightly. Bella moved her hands to Leighton's hips as the singer answered the phone. 

Bella heard the aggravated voice of Colson on the other side of the line, watching Leighton's face contort as he shouted at her. Bella watched Leighton as she spoke. The way her lips curved in when his voice became louder, and the way she rolled her eyes. 

"Colson you're acting crazy. Leave me alone." With that, the girl on her waist hung up the phone and let out a miserable sigh. "What the fuck was I thinking?" 

"I mean you were in love with him a few days ago." That received a push from Leighton, making Bella hold her hands up in defense. The two were silent for a few moments, Bella searching Leighton's wild eyes. Bella knew everything Leighton wanted, she just didn't know how to give her that. 

"I want to be loved the way I love." Leighton said softly, rolling off of Bella and landing on the floor. Bella stayed silent, watching Leighton move around. 

"You deserve that." Bella's words were louder than she intended, but her statement clearly made Leighton feel better. "You deserve the love I know you want." 

The tension between the two was overflowing as Leighton bit her lip. The singer couldn't handle the way Bella let her eyes roam. Her glare was deadly. 

"And what type of love do I want?" Bella smirked, tilting her head, then making an effort to sit up. Her abdominals contorted in the perfect way, distracting Leighton slightly. As Bella rose from the couch, Leighton tripped backwards a little, her hand resting on the one end table. 

"Why do you ask? The question clearly scares you." Bella couldn't say she didn't enjoy breaking Leighton. Cracking the singer was a hard task that she was working on mastering. However, the model knew she was getting somewhere as she saw Leighton grip the table, and look at the floor. 

"Well you said you know what I want." Leighton could look so nervous, but sound so confident at the same time. It was terrifying to Bella. "So what do I want?" 

"I think you want passion and pain. The type of love where it hurts so good." Bella's sultry look made Leighton shake her head, a grin floating her lips. "You want loyalty and honor. You would die for the person you love. You'd lie and kill for them." 

"You make me sound like a villain." 

"And you crave the hero."