7

THE night they shared last week scared both of them. Neither girl knew what it would mean, or what it meant. 

To be honest, Bella put her chips on Leighton not even remembering. The singer was so drunk, and so gone. But Bella, Bella was sober. She knew what happened, and she understood the way Leighton made her feel. 

It was stressful to Bella, figuring out what to say to Leighton. Should she even bring it up? Or should she just let her hopes die? 

However, the next morning, she felt renewed. She was woken up by Leighton placing a soft kiss on her lips and repeating that someone like Bella was too unforgettable to not remember. The girls didn't dive into their emotions, and what they felt for one another. Both considered it was best to leave it all unspoken for now. 

Leighton knew she liked Bella, and Bella knew she liked Leighton. It didn't need to be more complicated. The two girls decided they would just vibe for now. They'd be exclusive, but they didn't have to have a set label. 

Little did both girls know that the other one wanted a label just as bad. 

Privacy was no longer a concern to either girl, the internet finding out about their kiss the morning after. Some snake in the club took a video and posted it all over social media. Leighton was the one who needed privacy, but when she saw how many people loved them together, her worries went away. 

Both still wanted to be private about what they were, and what they were doing, but it felt good to know they didn't have to sneak around. 

The world actually adored them together. People already fucked with their friendship, but they loved that they were not afraid to take a friendship to another level. People called them hot together, and were already arranging weddings. Social media apps had edits for them, and whatnot, Bella sending some to Leighton occasionally. 

Leighton's personal favorite were the comments on Bella's posts saying to break up with me because they needed a good breakup album. 

Those ones really showed the insensitivity in people, but Leighton respected them because they liked her art. 

"Bells are you sure? I didn't want to stress you by making it a big deal." Leighton spoke, adjusting her sunglasses as she held Bella's hand. The two were walking downtown to a close by  coffee shop for some breakfast before they ran some errands. 

Their security followed close behind, but both men tried to give the girls as much privacy as possible. Paparazzis were around them, but both girls had become good at zoning them out over the years. 

"I want to make it a big deal. This is your first single in forever! Your comeback. You deserve a party. Kendall already said we should use to Palm Springs house." Leighton shook her head, a smile forming as she saw how happy this made Bella. 

"Kendall is a party girl." 

"I swear I'll plan the whole thing." 

"I don't want you stressing baby." Leighton reached for the coffee shop door, opening the first for Bella then walking in behind her. Both of their security stayed outside, giving the girls even more privacy. 

Bella grabbed a menu from the counter and walked over to a two person table. "Would you be mad if I said I already had it all planned out?"

"Bell-what?"

"We already were planning something, Fai just said I should ask you before I surprise you. He said you don't really like surprises nor attention, so I didn't want to make you mad." Leighton just smiled as Bella rambled. The singer reached across the small table, holding Bella's hands.