13

TIME went fast with Leighton, the girl not allowing Bella to every be bored or discontent with life.

The couple did everything possible together for the first month of their relationship, not wanting to separate.

However, with Bella's work schedule, and Leighton's new album dropping soon, the couple was about to face time-zone differences, and other challenges that came along with long distance. Bella had made a point to talk about when she's leaving in advance, never wanting to spring anything on Leighton.

Leighton would also be tagging along on several of the work trips, including the one the couple was leaving for now.

"Here I'll carry it." Leighton grabbed Bella's Dior bag from her hand as the two walked towards the private jet on the runway. Bella latched her arm on Leighton's, not letting go until she got to the stairs. Leighton walked up them first, stopping at the top and offering her hand for Bella to hold.

The princess treatment never stopped, and Bella loved it. She bragged to all of her friends about it, and even bragged to her sister.

"You wanna sit here or there." Leighton asked pointing to the seats in the jet. Bella motioned to the couch to which Leighton placed her stuff down on.

"I want you to sit with me baby." Bella said watching Leighton move away.

"I will I just want to say hello to the captain." Bella nodded with a smile, watching her girlfriend move up the plane. While Leighton said hello to both the crew and the captain, Bella sat on her phone, scrolling through Instagram, liking the occasional photo. 

"Nice guy." Leighton said, returning a bottle of white wine in her hand. "The captain." 

"I know. His name is Andrew." 

"Oh so you're familiar?" Leighton raised her eyebrows, making Bella scoff and set her phone down. She reached for Leighton's arm and pulled the girl down towards her. Leighton landed right next to her with a thud. 

"He is our pilot my love. Of course I know him." Bella placed a loving kiss on Leighton's cheek, making the Butler girl blush a little. 

There was a silence shared between the two girls as the plane started to move down the runway. Leighton leaned back, intertwining her hand with Bella's as she reached for the wine bottle with the other. 

Bella took this moment to take another candid photo of the girl. Bella was always taking pictures of her girlfriend, not wanting to ever miss a moment. 

"I write songs about you, y'know?" Leighton looked over to her girlfriend, grabbing a glass from the table in front of them, taking it between her pointer and middle finger. The smile that formed on Bella's was beautiful. Leighton would do anything to see that smile forever. 

"Oh?" The model's tone was bashful, and the blush that spread across her face indicated that Bella was nervous. 

"Love songs." Bella watched intently as Leighton poured the white wine, handing her the glass. Bella lifted it to her lips, still watching her girlfriend. "You're my inspiration." 

WHEN the couple reached New York, and their five star hotel, the two took no time to get situated and comfortable in the bedroom. Bella had already began unpacking as Leighton laid on the bed, scrolling through the channels on the TV. 

When she had landed on the Lakers game, she stopped scrolling, her attention now on the basketball game. Bella turned from the closet, glaring at her girlfriend slightly, a smile covering her face. 

Leighton felt her glare, making the Butler girl smile back at her. 

"You're so cute." The model whispered, folding another shirt and setting it in one of the cubbies. Leighton blushed a little, confirming what Bella had just said. The model stopped unpacking for a second and approached Leighton. Sitting on the bed, she tilted her head, reaching to caress Leighton's jaw slightly. 

Leighton leaned into her touch, closing her eyes slightly as Bella moved her other hand to Leighton's neck. With her girlfriend's eyes closed, Bella took this opportunity to lean in a kiss the girl's lips softly. 

Leighton kissed back almost instantly, moving her hands to Bella's waist. Wasting no time, the Butler girl motioned for Bella to move on top of her. The Hadid girl did just that, her legs straddling her girlfriend. 

Bella deepened the kiss, adding tongue quickly. Leighton immediately accepted the action, opening her mouth, allowing the model to explore it. 

The model moved her hand from Leighton's jaw to her girlfriend's hand, which rested on Bella's waist. Bella grabbed it and moved it closer to her core. Leighton was shocked by how quick things had escalated, but in no way was she complaining. 

"I want you." Bella whispered in the most seductive voice, a voice that Leighton had never heard before. A voice that sent the Butler girl into a downward head spiral. Leighton felt light headed, in the best way. 

"I can tell." Was all Leighton conjured up, making Bella giggle a little before the model reattached her lips to Leighton's. It was know that Leighton decided not to hold back at all. She let her hands go wild, moving all over Bella's beautiful body. 

"You are so beautiful." This made Bella smile as she continued to kiss Leighton. Bella wanted nothing more than to express her love and fondness of and for the girl beneath her, but the fear of loving someone this much held her back. 

"Keep doing that." Bella whispered, referring to Leighton rubbing her thumbs right by Bella's center. 

"Anything you say princess."