14

WHEN Bella woke up the next morning she was pleasantly greeted with the strong arms of her girlfriend surrounding her, her naked figure shining beautifully in the New York sunlight. Last night was beyond words, for Bella at least. It was their first time together and it was everything more that Bella could've ever imagined.

Leighton was heavenly.

The way Leighton touched her, looked at her, spoke to her, and about her. It was all so heavenly. Bella was positive she was dreaming, and that the girl who held her so tightly was all a dream.

Leighton was everything Bella had wanted growing up as a little girl. A beautiful, dashing, charming individual who cared about her.

Bella watched Leighton sleep for a few more minutes, thinking about their future together, before placing a soft kiss on the girl's nose. Bella giggled a little, watching her girlfriend twitch in her sleep.

The model placed another soft kiss on her lips this time, to which Leighton immediately kissed back. It was passionate, but soft.

"Good morning to you." Her voice was raspy, yet comforting. It was like waking up in a dream.

"Morning." Was all Bella let out, her eyes searing into Leighton's skin. Leighton just let her girlfriend watch her, as she watched back. "You're really good at that whole-"

"Sex?" Leighton cut her off, a bashful expression spreading onto her face.

"No driving. Yes sex dummy."

"I'm also good at driving." Bella hummed softly, lifting her body up off of Leighton's larger figure. Leighton watched with intent as Bella moved back on top of Leighton, straddling the girl once more.

"Mhm, that you are." Bella whispered, leaning down and placing a kiss on her girlfriend's upper cheek. "I love watching you drive."

"I love watching you." Leighton had a tendency to one up Bella's compliments, always finding a way to make the model blush. "Let me treat you to breakfast."

"You don't have to ask me twice."

LEIGHTON didn't really know her way around the Big Apple, being a West Coast girl for most of her life. This was only her fourth time in the city so Bella took control when directing her on where to go.

"It says turn left in 50 feet. Do they expect me to pull out a ruler or something?" Leighton asked, turning around a little, holding Bella's hand tightly.

"No baby. It's right here." Bella couldn't help but smile as she looked up at her girlfriend, the taller girl getting agitated with the directions on her phone. Bella placed her chin on Leighton's shoulder as they stopped at the corner of the street.

Leighton was about to kiss her, but the sound a click made her stop and roll her eyes. Bella had started to hate the paparazzi just as much as Leighton did because the cameras tended to throw Leighton off her mojo. The Butler girl became upset and not as affectionate when the cameras were out. And Bella didn't like it.

However this time Leighton reacted in a different way. She disconnected her hand with Bella's and instead placed it in the right back pocket of Bella's low rise jeans. The taller girl let her thumb settle into her jeans, right above her tramp. This simple action made Bella fall deeper in love with Leighton than she already was.

Love.

That's what she felt for Leighton.

It took the model some time to pinpoint the feeling, only hearing about the enchanting emotion in movies and books, and from her friends who had the chance to fall in love. Bella was sure that she was falling in love with Leighton.

The Hadid girl adored everything Leighton did. From the crinkle of her nose, to the dimples on her cheeks, the freckles across her face, to her beautiful green eyes. Bella hated when she was away from Leighton, and felt warm and fuzzy inside when she was near.

Bella fell in love with way Leighton spoke to her, and about her. Leighton spoke of Bella like she was righteous and flawless because to the Butler girl, Bella was. There was never a moment between the two that wasn't captivating.

The model had fallen victim to the addicting charm of Leighton, one that the Butler girl only displayed for Bella.

Most of all Bella loved the way Leighton looked at her. The glimmer of hope and comfort coinciding with the sparkle of adrenaline. There was a light that entered Leighton's eyes each time she looked at Bella, and the Hadid girl knew what Leighton was thinking with one look. She knew Leighton loved her back.

"I-" Bella started randomly, making Leighton stop looking at her phone and to the girl. There was that look. That fucking look.

"You...?" The model didn't realize she was getting lost in Leighton's appearance once more.

"I think it's right here." Bella finished.

Yes, Bella loved Leighton. There was not a doubt in her mind. But her feelings came on quick, the girls only being together for almost three months. Bella didn't care though. She loved Leighton when they were friends, and loved her before they even met. Leighton was the love of her lifetime.

"You're right." Leighton approached the small cafe which Bella had visited several times. Leighton reached for the door, opening it, finally releasing Bella from her grip. "After you."

Bella entered the cafe, kissing Leighton on the cheek as she passed her lover.

"Hi. Will it be for two?" The young girl working up front asked, a little star struck at the two individuals in front of her.

"Yep." Leighton took the lead as Bella rummaged through her purse looking for lipgloss. Leighton made sure Bella was following as the girl led them to a little table in the front of the cafe. The girl set down the menus, smiled at Leighton, and walked away.

Leighton pulled out Bella's chair for her, making sure the girl sat down comfortably, and then went to sit down.

"Thank you baby." Bella responded, putting on the lipgloss she'd found in her bag. Leighton nodded, grabbing the menu. Bella did the same, stealing looks at Leighton every now and then. Bella truly was a little girl in love.

"Whacha gettin'?" Leighton questioned, making Bella crinkle her nose.

"Probably the spinach omelette. You gettin' pancakes?" Leighton smiled, nodding. Bella set down her menu, reaching across the table, placing her hand on Leighton's cheek. The model tilted her head to the side, a little smile displayed on her face.

"What." Leighton spoke

"You're just so cute. I love looking at you." Leighton moved her head a little bit, leaning down so that Bella's hand was now covering a portion of her lips. Leighton softly kissed the skin there, an action that made Bella's heart flutter.

"You're enchanting." Bella's eyes lit up hearing those words leave her girlfriends mouth. "I've never met anyone with the energy you posses. It's like the sun."

Dating a singer was a beautiful thing.

Bella didn't know what to say back to that, Leighton's words just replaying in her head.

She was enchanting.