The Drive In

Robin x Reader

You woke up startled, but quickly realized it was your alarm going off. You looked at the alarm forgetting what you needed to do and it read. "Date with Robin 8:00" You had slept in. It was already 7:40 so you didn't have much time to get ready, but you were gonna do it anyway. You quickly got up, rushed over to your closet, and started going through outfits. When you finally decide on one you walk to your bathroom and brush your teeth. After you finish with your teeth you style your hair, and make sure to put a bandanna on. When you were finished with your hair you checked the time and it read "7:50" You had a little more time so you decided to accessorize. You put on a bracelet that robin made you along with a pretty necklace. You ran down the stairs and put on your favorite pair of shoes that match with your outfit. Once you finished you were out the door. You could see robin standing outside so you ran up to him and hugged him. He hugged back of course and kissed your forehead. After a minute of loving each other he said "Are you ready to go now, love?" he laughed. You quickly pulled away and said "Yeah almost forgot about the movie!" You and robin ran to the drive in considering the movie was about to start, and you didn't wanna miss it. When you got there you still had a minute to spare, so you snuck in because it was way too much money for two tickets and the line was fairly long. When you made it in you ran to the concessions and while robin was ordering you realized you had forgotten your purse at home. You didn't want robin to have to pay for you, so you kept quiet. When robin turned around to ask what you wanted you looked the other way. He replied to your action with "Babe what do you want to eat?" you quickly responded with "Nothing im all good i had a salad earlier!" Robin just rolled his eyes at you while laughing. "May I have an order of (your favorite movie food) and also (your favorite candy) he said while smiling. "Oh and sorry one more thing can I get (your favorite drink) and that will be it. "Yup the total is $25" the lady working said. He paid and then grabbed all the food. While you were walking to your spot you asked if he needed any help carrying the stuff. He replied with a simple "No I got it thanks though" You continued to walk in silence until you finally said "Im sorry I left my purse at home because I was in a rush I didn't mean for you to like have to pay for me or anything"  He laughed at you and said "Love you know I would've paid for you if you had your purse or not" You smiled. When you finally arrive at your spot you set the picnic blanket down on the ground along with some pillows and regular blankets. You sat down with robin and covered up with the blanket. As you were watching the movie you ate the snacks and talked about some random stuff.  When you were all done you cuddled with him under the blankets. You looked up at him and he looked down at you. He cupped your chin and said "May I?" staring at your lips. You quickly shook your head up and down giving him permission. He connected your lips with his and gave you the most passionate kiss you have ever received in your life. After he pulled away he whispered in your ear "I love you y/n" you obviously replied with "I love you to robin" with a blush and a small smile on your face. You both went back to watching the movie and holding each other, and that's how you stayed the whole night.

A/N: This is a bit short sorry !! I had to run a lot of errands today and I have been exhausted but I needed to update the story so please enjoy hopefully I will have more tomorrow! 

Also sorry for any grammar mistakes !!