Teasing

A/N: Request from @hearts4mason!! 

You and Finney were walking home from school when you popped the question. "Hey Finney could you maybe help me out with some homework today? I would ask someone else but nobody explains it like you!" Finney kinda blushed and replied with "Well im helping Robin today but-" You not wanting to invade said "Oh yeah of course it's okay ill figure it out!" Finney looked a little nervous and said "I was just about to say that you could come and I can help you both if you wanted?" You felt dumb for cutting him off but said "Oh yeah that also works what homework does Robin need help with?!"  "Science"  "Wait oh my gosh me to" Finney laughed and said "Well that makes my life easier" When you got to his house Finney was kinda nervous. You asked "Hey Finn you okay?" He replied with "Uh yeah it's just Robin is always here when I get here"  You put your hand on his shoulder and said "It's okay if anything he probably got into another fight with Moose" Finney calmed down a little bit and said "Your probably right" With that he opened the door and said "Ladies first" You giggled at him and walked in. Once you got in the smell hit you. Alcohol. You started to cough once it hit your lungs. Finney rushed over to you and asked if you were okay. "Yeah Finn im fine it's just a cough" You knew Finneys dad was a drunk, but you didn't like to bring it up. Finney was in the kitchen grabbing ice cream for you and him to share while you were in the living room. As you walked in you saw all the beer bottles on the table. You rolled your eyes and started to pick them up. You were walking with a hand full of beer bottles into the kitchen when you bumped into something and dropped the bottles. The sound of them shattering on the ground made you cringe. You looked up and saw Finneys dad. "Sir im so sorry"  "You better fucking pick it up!" You were scared and replied with  '"y-yes sir" You quickly bent down to pick up the glass as you heard him walk away and sit down in his chair. As you were picking it up someone bent down to help you. It was Finney of course. "Im really sorry about my dad I know how he is" You plastered a fake smile on your face and said "Lets move on i'd rather not talk about that piece of shit" Finney laughed at your remark. "Fucking hell ow" Finney looked at you worried and said "Woah what's wrong"  "Nothing nothing im fine just cut myself a little" He pushed you away from the mess and said "Ill finish cleaning up the rest" You couldn't help but smile to yourself.  After he was done he picked you up, cleaned the wound, and placed a bandage over it. "Alright all better" You laughed and said "Ok now onto the homework" You were walking to his room with him close behind. As you got in he said "Uh I got us ice cream if you wanted any?"  "Are you kidding me!? My parents never let me have this stuff hand it over!!" He laughed and handed you the tub with a spoon. You sat there for 30 minutes talking about random stuff, doing homework, and eating ice cream. When you finished your homework you thanked Finney. "Ok but seriously where is Robin" Just as you said that Robin came walking in with a handful of snacks. You laughed at how full his hands were. "Wait a minute did I interrupt something if you want I can step out for a minute" Finneys face turned a bright red. "What the hell Robin where have you been" Robin placed the snacks on the bed and said "Well at the store duh?" Finney rolled his eyes and said "It doesn't take an hour to get snacks" Robin scoffed and said "I couldn't find the chips I wanted, so I went to multiple stores"  "If you would've told me your girlfriend was over I would've brought more food!"  Finney once again turned red. "Robin stop teasing Finney!" Robin threw his hands up in defeat and said "Ok ok but you and him would make a cute couple!" Finney was now hiding his face from embarrassment. "Robin Arellano I said stop!" He rolled his eyes and sat down next to Finney. "So Finney my man I see you have finally got some bitches on your di-"  "ROBIN FUCKING STOP!" He stuck his tongue out at you and said "Ok mom" A little while later Finney and Robin were working on homework while you were sat eating snacks and daydreaming about Finney. Of course you liked Finney but you would never tell him that, and the teasing Robin always did you kinda liked. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you felt Robin jump on you. "What the fuck was that for?!" He smirked and said "You were too busy daydreaming about Finney to hear us talking to you, so I snapped you out of it. You are welcome" You stared at him angered and said "You better be glad you brought snacks because if not I would've killed you by now" With that you pushed him off of you. He just layed on the floor flipping through the pages of some old comic book he found under Finneys bed. You looked over to Finney and he looked kinda nervous. "Hey what's wrong Finney?" Before he could even answer Robin blurted out "Well I gotta bounce make sure to use protection!" With that he took his homework and ran out the door making sure to close it behind him.  You just rolled your eyes but when you turned back to Finney he had an embarrassed look on his face. "Finney what's-" You didn't even get another word out. Finney grabbed your face and started kissing you. You were a bit shocked at first but eventually kissed back. When you pulled away you were in pure bliss. Finney looked really nervous and said "Im sorry I shouldn't have done that without your permission" You rolled your eyes sarcastically. "Finney you know how long I have been waiting for that?!" He smiled a little and said "Wait really..?"  "Yes Finney I have loved you every single day since we met!!" Finney looked really shocked, but nonetheless happy. "Well um y/n will you be my girlfriend?" Your eyes lit up and you responded with "Yes yes Finney a million times yes!" You kissed for a while longer until you heard the door open. There stood Robin with a look of awe on his face. He started to wipe fake tears off of his eyes. "My babies are all grown up!" You grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. "Get out weirdo!" He quickly closed the door and left. You and Finney both laughed and started kissing again. 

A/N: I love this one so much I hope you enjoyed it!

The Black Phone, Imagines, Oneshots, and Preferencesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें