Tease

A/N: So this is just like my story Teasing but its a Robin Arellano version!

As you were walking home from school with your friend Robin you decided to ask if you could go back to his place for a while. "Hey Robin would you mind if i crashed at your place for a while?" "Well uhh Finn is coming over today to help me with some homework but-" You frowned. "Oh yeah i wouldnt wanna interrupt that its fine." Robin looked at you kinda puzzled. "Well i was gonna say you could chill for a little while he was helping me." He laughed. "Oh yeah thanks sorry." "Its fine." He said with a smile on his face. You felt kinda dumb for interrupting him. As you arrived at his home you greeted his uncle on his way out to work. Robin told him you and Finn were gonna stay here and work on some homework for a little while. He nodded and then waved bye and pulled out of the drive way. When you walked into his room you noticed a worried expression on his face. "You okay Robin." He snapped out of his trance immediately when he heard his name being called. "Yeah im alright its just that Finn is usually here by now." You put your hand on his shoulder and made him look at you. "Gwen probably needed help with something he will be okay." You could visibly see him get calmer. You both took a seat. You on his bed and him at his desk pulling out his homework. "You dont have any homework?" He asked. "Nope but i can help you atleast until Finney gets here." He nodded. You walked over to him and looked over his shoulder. "So science homework?" "Yep." He said with a frown on his face. "Haha i take it you arent the biggest fan of it." "Well thats one way to put it." He said sarcastically. Of course you knew he didnt like science. You knew everything about Robin Arellano. I mean it was kinda hard not to he had been your best friend for over 3 years. You also kinda had a crush on him but you would never admit that. After a while of teaching him about the stuff you started to get tired of standing. "You have anymore chairs Robin?" He looked around briefly. "Uhh no i dont think so why?" "My legs are getting a little tired but im good." He patted his lap. "Sit." Your face heated up a bit. "No really im good." "Sit please i dont want your legs hurting." By this point you were probably as red as a tomato. "Alright." You said quietly. As you sat on his lap you made sure to not put your full weight on him. He could tell you werent comfortable so he grabbed your hips and sat you fully down onto his lap. You continued to explain like nothing had happened but inside you could barely think straight. It had been 30 minutes and you finally heard the door open. Finney stood there with his bookbag in hand and cuts all over his face. Robin pushed you off of him carefully and rushed over to Finney. "What happened Finn?!" "M-Moose." You barely heard him get out. You turned to Robin and saw nothing but pure anger in his eyes. You sat Finney down on the bed as Robin tried to rush out the door. You ran after him already knowing what he was gonna do. "No Robin you arent going to fight Moose!" He stopped dead in his tracks and turned around. "Why not he beat up Finn he deserves it!" You sighed. "Robin if you beat up him what good does it do." "Plus you are just going to get suspended again..." Robin thought about it for a moment. "Fine..." He went into his bathroom and came back out with a first aid kit. "Here go fix up Finn." You took it out of his hands and went back into the room. Finney had been reading a comic that he found on Robins bedside table. "Hey can i clean up your cuts?" "Dont want them to get infected or anything." He shrugged. "Sure." You sat down beside him on the bed and began to open the kit. "So what happened?" You could seem him frown a little. "Oh im sorry you dont have to tell me i was just asking..." "No its not that its just..." You began to dab the rubbing alcohol onto the cuts. "Owww." "Sorry sorry." You said quickly pulling the cotton ball away when you were done. "I was walking to Robins house when Moose came up to me and started to yell at me and call me a tone of names..." "I tried to leave but he threw me onto the ground and just started hitting me." "I sat there and took it because i didnt know what else to do..." You frowned. "Im sorry Finney." "Moose is a dick head." He laughed a little. You put a few little bandages here and there on his face. "Alright youre all fixed up." "Thanks Y/n." You smiled. "No problem Finney." Robin walked into the room just as you got done. "Sorry Robin but i think im gonna go home." Finney said quietly. "Its okay Finn." "Do you need me to walk with you?" Finn laughed a little. "No im alright." "Ok well if you need me ill be here." Finney walked out and closed the door behind him. "I think im gonna head out to its getting pretty late." You began to gather your things. "Wait can you stay just for tonight..?" " You stopped packing. " I mean if you dont want to you dont have to i was just saying cause its the weekend." "Oh uh yeah sure let me just go tell my mom real quick." You walked out into the living room and dialed your moms number. "Hey mom can i spend the night at Robins house tonight?" She agreed because you and Robin had been friends for so long. You exchanged goodbyes and hung up. "Do you have any clothes i can borrow?" "Yeah just look in my drawers." You opened up the drawers and grabbed a shirt along with a pair of pants that were way to big on you. You took them to the bathroom and got changed. When you walked back into the room he signaled for you to come lay down with him. You quickly hopped into the bed and made sure to not get to close to him. You both were face to face laying down. "Y/n can i tell you something." "Yeah of course Robin." Your heart was racing. "Ive liked you ever since i met you and i get it if you dont feel the same but i just really needed to get it off my chest i mean everytime i see you i cant stop thinking about how perfect you are and... i love you." You were shocked. All this time he had felt the same. "Sorry i shouldnt have said all that..." He began to turn the other way but you grabbed his face and kissed him. Eventually you got ontop of him as he held your hips. You pulled away for air. You were both blushing like crazy. "Y/n will you be my girlfriend...?" "I would love to!" He laughed. "You know i always pictured us like this." You looked down at you sitting ontop of him with his hands on your waist. You gasped and got off of him. You layed down beside him as he spooned you. "Youre such a tease Robin." "And you love me for it." He responded.

A/N: I dont really like this but im half asleep so enjoy!