To Jeju Island

Y/n's Pov:

"Omo!! I'm late..."

I whispered to myself as I got into the bus, but thankfully there were enough seats left which made me sighed in relief. A few minutes later I have arrived at my schools entrance, I excitedly walked into the schools field seeing plenty of other classes already waiting for our trip to Jeju Island to start.

I looked around the field looking for my friends who are already sitting on their luggage's waiting for me.

" YAH!! SOO-JIN! REI! SUNGHOON!! YEJI!! "

I yelled as I ran up to them. We both greeted each other "good morning", but before I could finish mine we got interrupted. " CLASS GATHER AROUND FOR ROLE CALLING ". Yelled our teacher. We all gathered around waiting for our names to be called, and after a while we were finally able to enter our bus. Plenty of students entered the bus at the same time cause they wanted to sit next to their friends, so I was one of the last students. But to my luck only 1 seat was left... AND that 1 seat had to be next to.. Yang Jungwon our class president, from what I heard he was really cold and always had a poker face. Not gonna lie I feel like I'm going to believe those rumors.

" Miss Y/n are you going to sit down? " said my teacher. I sat down next to him and put my bag infront of me. The bus began to start our trip to Jeju island. A few hours passed we decided to have little break, my legs felt numb after sitting down for so long. Thankfully I'll be able to walk around.

As I walked out the bus I went to my friends who were under a shed as it was quite sunny today. " Y/n-aa~ Me and the others want to use the restroom so can you wait for us here~~ I'll buy you some ice cream later.." said Yeji as she begged for me to stay here. " Okay okay, I'll wait. You better promise to get me that ice cream later." I said as I walked around the area.

While I was walking around a yellow flower caught my eye. It was pretty and simple. " How can something like you be so pretty and simple at the same time? " I mumbled to myself. As I was admiring the flower I felt somebody's present behind me, I turn around and to my surprise it was "Yang Jungwon".

Y/n: " Ah, class president.. What do you need? " I said trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Jungwon: I need you to gather everybody we'll be leaving soon.

" But can't somebody else do it? " I whined, I honestly didn't want to do it. But he stared at me with that cold face of his as I was whining. It was scary but handsome at the same time.. I MEAN-

After gathering everybody we finally entered back into the bus and sat on our seats. Sadly I wasn't able to get the window seat to admire our way to Jeju Island. Even Yeji didn't buy me the ice cream she promised me, so I began to starve. My stomach started to growl, it growled louder and louder. Loud enough for people to hear it. My cheeks started to heat up, you could tell I was embarrassed. That's when he said this while handing me his snack..

" Yah, I don't want to hear your stomach growl on our way there. You're going to be annoying me."

" Ah- I'm sorry, thank you though- ahaha.. " I replied as I grabbed the snack from his hand. "Damn.. Jungwon, for some reason that kind of hurt." I mumbled to myself. I finished eating the snack but it wasn't enough to fill up my stomach but atleast I was able to eat something instead of starving to death. It was only 2 - 3 more hours until we are at Jeju Island. I decided to sleep so I have enough energy to walk around the places that Jeju Island has brought to me. So I peacefully started to close my eyes and drifted of to sleep.

Jungwon's Pov:

I was peacefully listening to music with my headphones on, but then I suddenly felt my left shoulder becoming heavy. I turned my around and saw.. Y/n sleeping.

Her eyelashes were long, she had soft skin and light cherry tinted lips. I put her hair that was covering her beauty behind her ear. Her brown, silky hair went through my hands. I silently admired her natural beauty as she was sleeping comfortably on my shoulder. I soon also fell asleep and rested my head on top of hers.

Y/n's Pov:

A few hours has passed again. This time I woke up with weight on my shoulder.. I looked who it was and for a second I thought I was dreaming. I pinched my cheek hard checking if I was actually dreaming or not, I guess I wasn't because it hurted bad and left a red mark.

I realized the sun was shining on his face, I didn't want him to wake up so I put my hand hovering over his face blocking the sun from his face.

Other students were also sleeping and so were the teachers. It was only 30 minutes left until we were at Jeju Island. I looked at Jungwon's face which my hand was covering. His face... was somehow addicting to look at, his fluffy hair, rosy cheeks and cherry tinted lips. Was enough charm for any girl to fall for him, but who am I kidding... There is a low chance of him liking me anyways..

Author: Annyeong~~ Late night writing is fun.. Hehe I hope you enjoyed reading the new chapter of my new story more upcoming chapters coming your way~