"I promise.."

Y/n's pov:

You wake up with the sounds of birds chirping their melodies. You sat up and saw Jungwon sleeping on the side of the bed holding your hand. You felt the warmth from his hand and admire his beauty again just like you did on the bus, you move your hand a bit but he suddenly open his eyes. You told him "good morning" and slightly smiled at him. 

He asked you " Are you okay now? "

You looked at him confused. Until you remembered what happen last night. You only nod your head as you only wanted to forget what happen that night. 

Jungwon's pov:

I could tell she wanted to forget what happen last night, but I need to make sure she is safe. I looked at her face one more time just to make sure she is doing alright and grabbed my jacket to go outside. I left the room and stand on the other side of the door. I heard her cry and I know that will leave a core memory. 

" I'm sorry for not being there earlier.. " I whispered in pain.

 Jungwon's Flashback:

I decided to separate myself from the other students and walked around the neighborhood. By the time I looked at my phone it was already 7:40pm, the sky was dark and stars started to come out. I was about to go back to the campus, until I heard somebody yelling " LET GO OFF ME YOU CREEP " It sounded like Y/n, so I followed the sound. I began to worry as her cries became faint each time. Then suddenly I saw a guy dragging y/n from her wrist, I saw y/n trying to escape from his grip but she couldn't. She kept on crying and yelling for help.

Mixed of emotions started to rush in my head. I didn't know what to do. All I saw was the guy dragging y/n. I stared at the guy's face and saw a smirk. I imagined what bad things he would do to y/n. I ran up to the guy and grabbed him by the collar threatening to punch him, but y/n yelled me not to. I ran up to her to check if she was hurt.

 I yelled at her with frustration " YAH! What are you doing out here?! "

She didn't reply back. Tears were rolling down her face, I could tell she was scared. I promise myself when we were still young that I would protect you, but I failed..

This time I'll be your side and protect you, even if I have to put my life on the line.