Just the beginning

Jungwon Pov:

I walked out of the place, leaving y/n alone as I hear her sobs becoming faint as I was far already. I went to check up on the other students seeing if there were doing fine, until I heard a notification from my phone.. It was a message from Y/n..?

Y/n:

 Jungwon.. Where are you? I want to go somewhere with you. Is that fine?

:Jungwon

Where do you want to go? I'll go back to the house. Wait for me there?

Seen

She left me on read.., I sighed "don't you know how hard it is y/n? Do you know how hard it is to like you? " I said to myself.

 I walked backed to the house and saw her sitting on the porch. She was staring at the flowers, like she did last time. I stared at her just like as she was when she is staring at those flowers.

" Y/n! I'm here, so where do you want to go? " I said as I picked up a flower and put it on her hair.

 The flower matched her personality, and her outfit. I found it a little funny, so  I cracked up a little smile which y/n noticed. She looked at me confuse, I found it cute. She asked me "What?! Why are you smiling!?" I only replied with "nothing." 

We continued to walk to the place where y/n wanted to go. It was pretty, and the street was peaceful too. The trees were in each side of the street, they had light pink flowers on them. Even their petals were falling on us. It was like I was in a k-drama with y/n...

You see, I've liked y/n ever since we were 10

You see, I've liked y/n ever since we were 10. We were childhood friends, just friends. Or that's what she sees. We didn't talk a lot when we were getting older, it's like we were keeping distance with each other but not purposely. My friends kept on telling me to confess to her already, but I'm afraid that will ruin my relationship with her. I still like her ever since this day, and right now I feel like I'm on a date with her. 

 I was too trapped into my thoughts, not noticing that y/n had already stopped walking.

 " YAH!  YANG JUNGWON!!! WHERE YOU GOING?! WE ARE ALREADY HERE! " 

She said as she points at the sign that said " Spirited Garden " I ran up to her as she was just standing there waiting for me. Once I finally catched up to her, she grabs my hand and drags me to the Garden. When we entered the place was full of types of flowers, but the only thing I could focus on was her hands being intertwined with mine.

 I kept looking at our hands, until she let go and said " Ah! Sorry, I must have you uncomfortable.. " I didn't reply back.

We went to the middle of the garden where y/n wanted to go the most. She wanted me to help take pictures of her. I accepted and took them, the pictures came out pretty. She looked like a princess in each one of them.  

I question y/n.. " Yah y/n, why are you taking so much pictures? " 

She looked at me funny, she laughed. " You silly, its because we only have 3 more days to stay here. I want to spend every second here in Jeju Island..  with you..." She whispered the last part. I asked to repeat it again, but she denied.

A few hours later we returned back to the campus seeing people eating dinner. Y/n ran to her friends. And I? I just sat near the beach with my friends catching up about things. When I went up to them they looked at me funny like y/n did before. 

They asked me " So~~ How was your date? ". 

I silently yelled " yah... It wasn't a date she just wanted to bring me somewhere.. " and pouted.

" Mhm for sure~~ " They all said synchronized. 

" You guys are really annoying y'know.. " We all laughed.

A few hours passed, I wanted to watch the sunset. When y/n sat next to me, I looked at her and she stared at me back. She asked me " what? " I answered " nothing ". It went silent. We saw the sun setting. It was peaceful and it was getting colder. I removed my jacket and put in on y/n, who was trying to keep her eyes open. I smiled softly, as her head was laying on my shoulder finally making her fall asleep. 

I whispered and put her hair behind her ear. " Y/n.. I like you, but I don't know what you'll think about me.." I said as I carry her back to her room.

Authornim: I'm getting DEJA VU