" Yah, Yang Jungwon.... "

1:50pm:

" 1 day left until we left Jeju Island.. And 1 day since we've been avoiding each other.. "  You  said to yourself.

 You still don't understand why you rejected Jungwon. You looked at Jungwon from afar seeing him back to his usual self, you felt guilty.. You liked Jungwon too, but you didn't understand why you told him you liked somebody else.

You tried to talk to him in many ways but he always walks away and ignores you when you have the chance to try to. You knew what you did was a mistake but you also know that he will never forgive you. After all you did break his heart.

" Why must you be like this Y/n.. " you mumbled.

You decided to walk around the area to clear your thoughts, until you saw Jungwon with his friends. You ran up to him trying to to talk to him but he avoids you like he did last time. His friends looked at you worried 

" Y/n.. " Said Heeseung. " Why is Jungwon acting like this? " He continued.

" Something minor just happened, but don't worry I'll fix it. " You replied to him and walked back to the place you were staying.

 More thoughts began to rush in your head as you were walking back, these thoughts were really intrusive but most importantly they were hurtful.

" Minor.. Something minor?! This isn't a 'MINOR' mistake Y/n!! " You said to yourself. 

10:00pm :

" Time passed fast today.. " you said to yourself as you let out a deep sigh.

You were still disappointed to yourself, you still weren't able to fix the situation you created. You decided to get some fresh air, so you walked out the house and walked around the neighborhood. You were enjoying the time by yourself, you felt the ocean breeze clearing the intrusive thoughts in you head and the flowers relieving your stress. 

You walked into the " Spirited Garden " one more time, so you can admire its beauty. But you couldn't.. You saw Jungwon standing in the middle of the garden. You took this as your chance to talk to him, so you quietly walked up to him and said.

" Yah Yang Jungwon. " You exclaimed, but he did it again. He avoided you. This time you didn't care at this point, you were sick of him avoiding you so you did the unbelievable.

You ran up to him and grabbed him by the wrist, so he wouldn't walk away. He looked at you dead straight in the eyes and said.

" Let me go.. or else y/n.. " He said in a cold tone

" Or else what? " You replied.

" Or else I'll- " 

You kissed him on the lips cutting him off. He looked at you confuse and you pulled away. Tears started to roll down his face. You were shocked when you looked back at his face. You were expecting his face to soften but instead it was the total opposite when you looked at him you could tell he was mad and was about to slap you across the face, but luckily he didn't.

" YAH!! " he yelled.. " STOP PLAYING WITH MY FEELINGS.. I'M NOT YOUR TOY Y/N SO STOP TREATING ME AS IF I AM ONE " He continued, but you only looked at him in absolute silent.

" didn't you liked somebody else y/n? So what happened to him " He questioned you.

He kept on talking about the person you liked, but you decided it was time for him to know so you interrupted him.

" Yah Yang Jungwon.. The person I liked backed then was you.. "