Our Happy Ending..

" What? " I said as I looked at her shocked. She liked me all this time? I looked back at her,  but she was tilting her head down. I suddenly realized that I was avoiding and ignoring her for no reason.. Now I was the one who felt guilty.

" Yah, Y/n.." I said as I grabbed her by the wrist.

" Is your feelings still the same? " I continued as I stared at her straight in the eyes.

Her eyes was shining, and tears were rolling down her face. I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her and whispered.

" Y/n, will you be mine forever?.. " 

She looked at me with her teary eyes. Our faces were close enough to feel each others warm breathe. I wiped the tears of her face as she replied to my confession. 

" Forever.. "

I embraced her, as tears were also running down my face. We stayed like this for hours until the sun was setting.. We let go and looked at each other one more time, I stared at her for a few minutes and then finally kissed her... We both pulled away after a few minutes, and touched our lips. I hugged her one last time and said..

" I love you.. "

Authornim : Annyeong thanks for reading! This is the last chapter and I hope you enjoyed it! Sorry it's not long I was running out of ideas.. hehe But don't worry I'll do more fanficts of other members too okie bye noww!!