Rejection, Maybe?

Jungwon's Pov:

I was carrying her on my back with her arms around my neck, as if she was drunk. She was mumbling things but I couldn't hear what she was saying, so I kept on walking.

Y/n's Pov:

You fluttered your eyes open with light blinding your eyes. You noticed you were on somebodies back. You thought somebody tried to kidnap you while you were sleeping so you pulled their hair. The person yelled in pain and put you down. You tried to get a glimpse of the person's face.. And noticed that persons face belonged to Yang Jungwon.. You knew you were doomed. He walked closer to you until you guys could feel each others faces. You kept on leaning back but he kept getting closer. 

You tried avoiding eye contact with him but he was too close to your face. You tried to step back but failed and tripped while doing so. He grabbed you by your wrist before you could land on the ground and pulled you close to his chest. You were shocked by his actions and tried to cover your face as you were red.

" Y-YAH! " You stuttered. You looked down on the floor not wanting him to see your face cause you were embarrassed. Jungwon lets go off your wrist and runs off somewhere leaving you alone in the middle of the street.

" what a jerk.. " you thought.

You suddenly got a text from Jungwon on your phone. It said " wait for me.. I'll be back " You waited for a while and sat by a nearby bench waiting for him. Time passed and It's been 10 minutes since you've been waiting. You knew he would ditched you so you tried to find the way back to the campus.

Until you saw something... You got scared so you turned back and saw Jungwon behind you with his arms behind his back. You were wondering what he was doing. You thought he was going to ditch you but know he's back? You were bombarded with thoughts...

Jungwon's Pov:

I put the roses behind my back hiding it from her. I looked straight at her eyes. She asked me what I wanted so I said.

" I  know this might not be the great time to do this but.." 

I took a deep breathe. I stared at her confused face and continued.

" Y/n.. " I said as I show her the bouquet of roses. " I've liked you since we were kids.. "

I looked at her face and for sure you could tell she was shock. Tears was rolling down her face I couldn't tell if they were happy tears or sad ones. I just didn't want her to reject me, but what she answered back to me shattered my heart into pieces..

" I'm sorry Jungwon.." She replied as I looked at her confused..

" I like somebody else.. " My heart shattered into pieces...

Authornim: Annyeong!! Don't worry there is more..

Don't forget to comment and vote :0