" Don't leave me "

After a while, we finally enter the ferry that will bring us to Jeju Island. It took only 20 minutes just to arrive there and when we entered the island we were greeted with kind locals and great food. Excitement is what you felt, your dream going to Jeju island came true! You and your friends greeted the locals and tasted the food that they gave you. They had plenty of seafood which lots of students enjoyed. We bought some food from other local shops near us and had a picnic near the beach. The scenery was beautiful it was calming too. The waves were not too noisy and not too quiet. The sea breeze went through my face making me feel relax.

Your friends forgot to buy drinks so they went back to the shops buying some

Your friends forgot to buy drinks so they went back to the shops buying some. So you were left alone admiring the scenery infront of me. The scenery was beautiful as always, but somebody sat to next you, you thought it was your friend Yeji.

" Woah Yeji-a~ Wasn't there a long line at the shops? What made you come back so fast? " 

You said as you giggle. You looked at "Yeji" but who you saw doesn't look like Yeji, this person doesn't even go to your school. You started to get nervous as you didn't know who he was, he began to move closer making you uncomfortable. You stood up attempting to ran away from him, but he also stood up and started to chase you. You tried to find your friends, but none of them were around so you got lost on the way. 

He kept chasing you not stop, tears kept running down as you never imagine this to happening to you. You got distracted and didn't know there was a rock infront of you so you tripped. You looked at the creep with terror, you were already able to imagine the worst things that could happen to you. As the creep grab your wrist, you yell in pain as his grip was hard. You try to run, but he was too strong for you. 

" LET GO OFF ME YOU CREEP!" You yelled, but of course he wouldn't listen. 

He kept dragging you around until he suddenly stopped and his grip from your wrist was free. You looked at what happen and saw Jungwon holding him by his collar, you looked at Jungwon and you could tell that he was about to punch him.

 You didn't let him so you yelled. "JUNGWON DON'T! "

He look's at you with his face softening. He let the creep go and ran up to you, thankfully the creep ran away after he was almost threaten to be punched. Jungwon looked at you with concern. " YAH! How did this even happen?! " He yelled at you, but you couldn't reply. Everything happened too fast you couldn't remember anything. He gives you a reassuring hug saying that your safe now. You hugged him back and tears started to form. You were relieved that nothing bad happen to you. 

" Jungwon.. " You whispered.

He replied with a " yes? " but you never answered back.  He looked at you seeing why you're not answering and find out you were sleeping on his shoulder. 

" Yah... You must be terrified right? I promise you'll be safe from now on, cause I'll be protecting you. "  

He said as he carries you on his back bringing you back to the place where the rest of the students are sleeping. He enters the small house were some of the student are already sleeping, and places you on a bed. He puts a blanket over you so you won't be cold. 

He suddenly holds your hand and saw the bruise the creep left. He was angry at first, but also thought how you felt. He grabs the med kit and puts treatment on where the bruise was.

After a while he finishes and puts the things away. He was about to leave the room but suddenly stopped as you grabbed his wrist. 

" Don't leave me.. " 

Authornim: chapter 2 is out!  Hope you enjoyed it! Mwah~ Byee