5 - Negotiations

16 September 2022/1609, 0710 hour
A room inside the Parfeski Engill Hotel, Chiruna

The sun shined its dawn sunlight over the city of Chiruna. Citizens of Parfeski would wake up, tend to their garden and jog at around this time, although after the Event, less people would do that.

In the Room 4-09 of the Parfeski Engill Hotel, the Marinsean delegation is beginning to wake up and taking their baths. They would go to the balcony to breathe in the morning air.

The Marinsean delegates would prepare and check their clothing before going out of their room. They took the elevator, which the Chirunans taught them how to use it, to go to the second floor. Before the rest of the day starts, they'll have to eat their breakfast at the hotel's restaurant.

There were scambled eggs, sausages, cereal and much more. They thanked the Chirunans for giving them such meal, which was better than the Marinseans own food.

After having breakfast, they went to the lobby and waited for two black 'cars', the Chirunans called, to come. They were scheduled to come on 8:30 A.M and its currently 8:20 A.M, so they were quite early.

Also, forgot to mention. They received free wristwatches from the Chirunans to track the time so they won't be late on schedule.

Anyways, 8:30 A.M came and lo and behold, the black cars came at the scheduled time. They went in the said cars and soon drove off to the first scheduled event of the day, which is to visit the Parfeski Air Base.

It took them 10 minutes to reach the airbase. Once they did, the Marinseans were told that their air force were about to start their daily patrol for the day. Suddenly, they heard a loud noise coming from the runaway. The noise got louder until a KAI FA-50 took off from the runaway, followed by another.

The jets flew off at speeds unimaginable to the Marinseans. Phillips had to ask the driver of the black car, "By the gods! How fast were those steel wyverns flying!?"

"Forgive me for my limited knowledge on my nation's military, but I heard it's maximum speed is Mach 1.5, which is 1.5 times faster than the speed of sound."

Phillips were shocked by his statement. If those steel wyverns were used against their nation, there would be no match for it. He's also concerned of what's to come.

'If this is their air force, then what would their ground forces look like!?'

The faces of the other delegates would turn pale. This is the power of the Chirunans? Their nation is like an ant in comparison.

They soon continued what's on their schedule, which is to head to the Rusamlinghús, the building where their parliament would hold meeting for various things. It was told that they would meet the Prime Minister and his cabinet there, so they were obviously nervous.

0855 hour
Rusamlinghús, Parfeski

The delegation arrived at the Rusamlinghús, the heart of the Rusamlingi, the parliament of Chiruna.

Their heartbeat got louder due to their nervousness but the princess told them to stay composed and remember what the government told them to do. Be polite and respond to any requests that Chiruna wants. They're also trying to get the Chirunans to send in help for their current situation with the Romadians.

They soon entered the building.

Chirunan POV
Small Meeting Room 1, Rusamlinghús

Inside the Small Meeting Room 1, Haki Blæsson and his cabinet were waiting for the Marinsean delegation to arrive. They were also nervous, as it's also their first time meeting the Marinseans in person.