*blizzard noise

The snow was coming down hard. They had several days of smooth traveling and now purpled couldn't see five feet in front of his face.

"I'm regretting ever coming to the Antarctic empire."
"W-what?!" Tommy's teeth chattered and almost made it so he could barely speak. Almost." but then you would never have met such an awesome man as the great Tommy innit."
"Eh, I'd live."

Wilbur snorted before shivering violently.

He sighed and stopped. The two princes following his lead.
"We'll set up camp here."
"Fucking finally."

They set up the tent and wrapped themselves up in the blankets, huddled together as the wind beat on the tent.

"It's been awhile since I've been scared of storms." Wilbur whispered it as if it was a secret.

"Yah?"
"Yah, I think I grew numb to it. Can't have the Prince of the Antarctic scared of a bit of snow."

They sat in the cold for a few more minutes before anyone broke the silence.

"If you weren't the Prince, where would you live?"
"I'm not sure. Maybe like, a musician somewhere? Uh, I could live on a boat?"

"If we get through this I could help you fake your death or something. It would cost ya but the option is there."

Tommy sat up quickly," you better fuckin tell me you're faking your death before you do it. I'll pay Purpled to hunt you down."
"More money for me."
"Purpled you bitch-"
"Hey, I never said I was going along with this plan."
"It would be a piece of cake. When I faked my death it had been an accident."

"Purpled, how the fuck do you accidentally fake your death."

He just shrugged before going back to shivering.

"Well, the good news is we are going to be getting on a boat. We could just drop you off there."
"I haven't even agreed yet! You can't steal my money and plan my future without my input."
"I wouldn't be sure Wilbur. I know I could take him in a fight but I'm think purpled would just break your twig bones."

Wilbur gasped in offense before shoving Tommy out of the blankets.

"Fuck- fuckin- bitch! Are you trying to freeze me to death? You fucker!"

He crawled back into their nest and glared at the two.