Uh oh arguing

It should have been fine. Sure, almost drowning was probably traumatic ,but Tommy was ok so they should have been able to just move on and never talk about it ever again.

But no.

Tommy had to go and get sick and now they were going to be behind on time and might even miss the boat that could smuggle them out of this country.

He should probably ask for a pay raise if Philza ever gets his country back under control.

Purpled sighed.

Moving two princes was already enough of a project, and now he has to make sure one of them doesn't die to something stupid, like falling in a fucking lake.

"Do I have to have all these blankets? I'm burning."

Somehow, Tommy is even more annoying when he is sick. Purpled has decided to let Wilbur deal with him.
(It has nothing to do with the fact that purpled doesn't really know how to take care of sick people.)

"Yes, Tommy. Please keep the blankets on." Wilbur looked about three seconds away from strangling Tommy himself just to get him to stay still.

"Why am I the only one that's sick? Purpled was in the water, too."
"I'm just better than you."
"HeY! I'm the biggest-"

His rant was cut short by a coughing fit. Wilbur frowned down at him and rubbed his back until the blond could breathe normally, his face slightly red and sweat on his forehead.

Purpled found himself frowning as well.

Tommy wasn't getting any better and they desperately needed to keep moving. If one person had already found them then it wouldn't be long until others came to try and capture the princes, and staying in one spot would make it that much easier for the enemy.

"There is a town nearby, I know the doctor there."
"What?"
"We need to move and Tommy is sick-"
"I was under the impression that assassins were after us and you want to go parading around a town?"
"Wilbur just listen to me for a second. Tommy needs a doctor and we can't stay here, I can't protect you if there's too many people attacking."
"And how will it be better in a town? Where we can be recognized by even more people?"

Purpled dug his nails into his palm. There was no good answer for this scenario, just some that were slightly better than others.

"We'll split up."
"Fuck no!"
"Absolutely not!"
"Wilbur, if you follow the river-"
"No. I'm not doing it!"
"If I bring you both into town we are bound to be recognized, this is the safest option."
"No! Fuck you! Will is not going by himself, we can just stay here!"
"Not moving is just as dangerous as all of us going into town."
"I'm not leaving Tommy-"
"So we're just going to wait for him to get worse?"
"He'll be fine we just need to wait."
"He needs a doctor, he just almost coughed up his lungs-"
"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!"

They both turn to the blonde, who's face was significantly redder and was breathing heavily.

"Sorry Tommy."

They sat in silence, listening to the wind blow against the tent.

It was weird, seeing two people be so adamant about staying together. Purpled hasn't seen either of his siblings for a few months, and the three of them were used to being in situations with no simple way out. He couldn't help but think that they might have been like Tommy and Wilbur if everything had gone to plan, if they weren't forced to do whatever it took to survive.

"If you follow the river for a day you'll make it to a water mill," he knew about risky decisions, he knew how to survive. And the trio doesn't have time to wonder," Wait a second day for us to get back."

"We never agreed-"
"You don't have to, this is the only decision."
"I hate it."
Purpled started shoving supplies in a bag," I know."

The tent lapsed back into silence.

"You'll wait a day for us to get back. If we haven't returned continue following the river till you reach the sea, turn right and you'll find a port."
"I'm not leaving Tommy behind."
"You're not. You're finding a ship called the ram and you're staying there until me Tommy get there. Tell the captain that you know me and she'll get you all situated."
"You're plan is fuckin rubbish."
"Probably."
"I hate you."
"Cool. We'll leave tomorrow morning."

The rest of the night was mostly spent in silence. Only the frigid wind and Tommy's coughing filling the air.

They would finally be moving soon, so the others anger wouldn't affect him. Purpled was always good at moving on.