Chapter 5: Bonus Chapter!!

[<This is a bonus chapter!! I don't know what I'm doing here this just popped up in my head while I'm laying in bed trying to sleep! Sorry in advance if there are some grammatical errors I didn't edit this.....well most of the chapters are also not edited so please politely point out my mistakes so I can fix those. It's currently 2: 30 am when I post this. Well anyway, enjoy reading!!>]

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and......... Yoo Joonghyuk is sleeping soundly on his bed..???

'YOO JOONGHYUK IS IN HIS BED!!??!'

Kim Dokja frantically jumps out of his bed, stumbling down and bumping his head on the table. It made a loud noise and Kim Dokja immediately turned his head to check if Yoo Joonghyuk woke up. Sighing in relief when he saw Yoo Joonghyuk still peacefully sleeping ON.HIS.BED.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!!??

Okay, let's backtrack a little.......

Kim Dokja is in his palace reading some books(again) and enjoying some tea. He felt relaxed knowing he got rid of some little pest (spoiler!!). He is living the life he wanted at the moment. Peace!! Luxury!! Books!!  But that didn't last long when a certain sunfish bastard decided it was a great idea to spend tea time with him!!

After they successfully decrease some of his father's influence Yoo Joonghyuk and he had gotten a little close. Close enough that they can spend tea time without threatening one another and can peacefully converse with each other.

Yeah, fuck that!! Fuck peaceful!! Kim Dokja is pretty pissed after being dragged out by this sunfish so with a smile on his face he asked the damned bastard.

"Your Majesty, why did you call for me?"

"Why? Can't I go and see my wife?"

'Aaaaargghhhh!!! Just once!! Can I hit your head just once??'

Calm down Kim Dokja take a deep breath in then a deep breath out..... it's not good for my health if I keep being stressed out. Kim dokja just decided to pour himself a cup of tea. His pale hands and delicate wrist holding the teapot and pouring the tea elegantly into the cup is a beautiful sight to behold.

As Kim Dokja poured the tea he can feel Yoo Joonghyuk's glare at his hands.

'Why is he glaring so much is there something wrong with my hands??'

"Do you also want some tea, Your Majesty?"

Kim Dokja asked just to be polite. He didn't know why is Yoo Joonghyuk staring at his hands like it offended his whole family.

'Does he have a hand fetish...?'

No. No way right.....? Aaaackkk Kim Dokja focus!! Kim Dokja then set the teapot down after filling his cup. The sweet aroma of the tea is doing a great job at calming his nerves. Kim Dokja is about to take a sip of his tea when Yoo Joonghyuk replied.

"No, but thank you."

Almost. Kim Dokja almost let go of the teacup his holding. Yoo Joonghyuk is thanking him.....?? What in the world is happening???

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty but are you sick??"

Ahhhhhh maybe not... if he can glare like that then maybe he is not sick but did hit his head then??