Chapter 6: 'Going back'

____________________________________________________________________

Ever since she was a child she's been praised and everything she wants is given to her. Soo Hae Jung always gets what she wants that's what she grew up to believe. She's beautiful everyone around her said. Everyone around her can't help but love her! She is the most beautiful woman in the world!!

That's what she thought.

One day when she was watching the parade of soldiers going back after the war she met the most handsome man she has ever seen in her life.

A broad shoulder, an attractive face, a wavy hair.

He is the perfect match for her!

After searching for the identity of that man, she discovered that he was the new Emperor. Immediately she requested her father to let her marry the Emperor but for the first time in her life, her father refused! She was furious!

Her father refused to let her marry her soulmate! He said that the Emperor is a terrible man and he can't let her beloved daughter be married to such a man! If her father truly loves her he would let her marry him!

Why can't she marry the man who is perfect for her, cant her father see that they are meant to be?!?! She threatened her father that if she can't marry the Emperor she will kill herself.

It worked! She can now marry the emperor! Every night she would dream of their perfect life together. Her in his arms while their children play around and go on outings, and them being such a lovely couple that everyone will be jealous! They will be the perfect family! She will become the Empress and everyone will bow to her.

However, it all came crashing down when she found out that she is not the only one the Emperor will marry, and worse she was just a Concubine!!

Soo Hae Jung became devastated.... but she didn't lose hope! The Empress's seat is still empty, she still has a chance!

But then she was informed that the Emperor took a no-name someone from the Kim Household as a Noble Consort. Why?!? Why have some nobody as a Noble Consort when she is obviously the better candidate! She can't accept that! She is the most beautiful and the perfect match for the Emperor! Why can't he see that? Why did she just become a Concubine?!?

She is going to make that bitch pay!! And a perfect opportunity came.

When she found out about the celebration she planned how she will destroy that bitch. She will embarrass that whore in front of everyone! He will pay for taking something from her! She didn't care even if he is not the Empress and he is just a Consort, she can't accept that some nobody has a higher position than her!

When the day of the celebration came she was so excited she will get the chance to see her soulmate and put that bitch in her place! Two birds with one stone!

However, when she saw the man who stole her position she can't help but think that...

'He's like a rose... a bouquet of deadly red roses while I'm just some grass compared to him..'