Chapter 7: 'Who am I?'

____________________________________________________________________

In the darkness of Kim Dokja's chamber, a dark figure stood and watch Kim Dokja's sleeping figure. It slowly approaches until his standing by the left side of Kim Dokja's bed.

The bed dip at the weight of the figure when it slowly sits carefully to not disturb the peacefully sleeping Kim Dokja. The figure's rough and callous hands caress Kim Dokja's face gently like they are touching something precious.

" You can't get attached to him, remember?"

Another figure-smaller than the first one- appeared and stood beside the sitting figure on the bed. They also watch Kim Dokja sleep peacefully after what happened in the garden.

" I am not getting attached."

The taller figure answered. Sigh.... They know he can't get attached and that hurts. They want to embrace this man in front of them and shower him with the love that he deserves but they can't.

The smaller one just stared and they both know that was a lie but they just kept their mouth shut.

'If it wasn't for that damn curse!!'

The figure sitting on the bed slowly stands up. They already confirmed that Kim Dokja has safely returned and there are no complications when he traveled through dimensions.

"Let's go back."

Soon after they get rid of that damn curse they will be able to be with each other and no one will get in their way even if he has to travel and destroy every world just to do it.

When the moonlight hit the taller figure's eye it briefly shined like gold but it was gone before it was even noticed.

The figures then silently retreated then the room is enveloped by silence again.

'Where am I...?'

Kim Dokja thought as he look at his surrounding. Kim Dokja remembers screaming at the sky and then fainting so this must be another dream. He is currently in a white space everything he sees is white there seems to be no end to it.

He decided to walk around and after what felt like an eternity of walking he comes across a field of flowers. The grass there is tall enough to hide a man. There is a hill at the center of the field, then at the top of the hill, there is a large tree. The tree looks magical with its blue leaves and white branches.

At the top of that hill under the tree, he saw a familiar figure.

Kim Dokja rushed to get there but saw no one. He sat there under the shade of the tree. Kim Dokja oddly felt peaceful here, no one trying to hit him, no one can hurt him here and he doesn't have to be on guard he wants to stay here forever.

Rustle, rustle

Abruptly, He turned his gaze to the sound of the rustling leaves.   Kim Dokja prepared to get up and make a run for it but then a hand shoot out from the grasses.

'Oh fuck no!'

Whatthefuck!!Whatthefuck!!Whatthefuck?!?! It's like a scene from a horror movie!! Kim Dokja was about to turn away and run when a hand shoot out to grab his wrist and pulled him to the tall grasses.

His back then hits a hard surface, the hand is still holding his wrist Kim Dokja then turned his head to see what he bumped into. It was a firm chest and the owner of the hand holding his wrist was also the owner of that firm chest. He adjusted his head to see who was holding him and.......

'It's the man from the memory.......'

The man holding his wrist was the man he saw in the memory. The same long hair, same height, and the same figure yet also not the same. Something is bothering Kim Dokja he didn't know what it is it's just that something from the man seems familiar to him but he can't put his finger on it.

"I have been waiting for you."

The man from the memory spoke startling Kim Dokja.

'What...? He is waiting for me..?? Why??'

Kim Dokja asked himself. Why would the man from the memory wait for him?? did he know him?? The man released his hold on his wrist and step back a little. Kim Dokja then turned around to fully face the man from the memory.

"You are waiting for me?"

"Yes"

Now that he is facing the man entirely he noticed the difference. The man in front of him looks more worn. All of a sudden the surroundings started to change. The field started to become dyed black the magical tree at the top of the hill started to dry up and also turn black.

Then the man from the memory abruptly grabs his shoulders with both hands frightening Kim Dokja more.

'Fucking!! What the fuck is happening?!?! Is this some horror movie or some shit?!?!'

He tried to get away but the grip holding on his shoulder only grew tighter every time he tried to escape. The man then started to mumble something.

"....y.....u.....c.....t........f......r....v....e"

"You can't forgive. You can't forgive. You can't forgive."

"Youcan'tforgiveyoucan'tforgiveyoucan'tforgive!!!"

The man chanted the phrase like a mantra. The man repeated it again and again until the man practically screeches the words.

"You! Must! Not! Forgive! Him!"

The surrounding is getting more dyed black as the man screamed. Kim Dokja didn't know what is happening he tried to break out one more time from the man's grasp but it only get tighter again. It hurts he can feel the man's nails digging at his skin drawing some blood in the process.

The man continued to shout but Kim Dokja did not know who was the one he is not supposed to forgive. Like a curtain being drawn open the man's face slowly started to reveal.

A thin face and pale skin. Long eyelashes and dark circles under his eyes. Eyes that look like it has seen the worst of the world and reflected the man's worn expression.

He recognizes the man... How could he not when he read about him before he got thrown inside that damn novel? Except that the man in front of him is taller and older.

"....Kim... Dokja........?"

The man in front of him is the Kim Dokja from the novel. No, he is not the Kim Dokja from the novel the man in front of him is slightly different from the one he reads. This one is more miserable.

"Who...are....you..??"

Kim Dokja asked. The man paused from his screaming then slowly he opened his mouth and answered.

"  o....n...l.. y .. .u..."

Kim Dokja suddenly woke up with a gasp.

"Huff... huff..."

What the hell was that.....??

[<Hello!! Sorry for the late update......
I have been busy rereading tcf and eleceed at the same time......
And i have been losing motivation writing......
So it got delayed...

I'm really sorry!!
This chapter is a bit rushed and i didn't even reread it and just posted it as is so i apologize if there is some grammatical error and wrong spelling.

Anyways i hope you enjoy~~  >]