Chapter 12: The Evil Queen

While the Storybrooke High students were going home and turning in for the evening after their Neon Lights Ball, something big was going on that would involve the adults in their Fairy Tale town. Two people waited in a car until a truck with a trailer was being brought up by the Storybrooke town border. The two people soon came out of the car, showing to be Goldie and Greg. Tamara soon saw them from the driver's seat and she left the door to go and meet up with the two of them.

"Hey, beautiful. We all good?" Greg greeted once he spotted the other woman with his flashlight.

"You never call me 'Beautiful'." Goldie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"That's because you don't earn that title." Greg scoffed at her.

"Such a gentleman," Goldie rolled her eyes before smirking darkly. "Your father must be so proud of you~"

"At least my family didn't abandon me in the woods to be left all alone and fend myself off against bears who got mad cuz I stole their porridge." Greg retorted with a smirk back.

Goldie narrowed her eyes in response.

"Hey, you guys wanna do this thing properly or what?" Tamara asked them as she crossed her arms. "We haven't got all night, ya know."

"Right... Sorry~" Greg said before he smiled at Tamara and kissed her right on the lips and she kissed him back.

"Eugh..." Goldie groaned and stuck her tongue out at that.

"Grow up, Goldilocks." Greg and Tamara scoffed at the blonde.

"Whatever." Goldie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Anyway, I'm better than good," Tamara soon told Greg. "Now should we unwrap the package?"

Greg nodded at that as they walked over to behind the trailer. "You think he'll cooperate?" he then asked her.

"Wouldn't worry about that," Tamara reassured. "From what I know of him, I don't think he'll need much convincing to help us."

"What makes you say that?" Greg wondered.

"Because if there's one person you can always count on to do your dirty work, it's a pirate." Tamara smirked as she soon opened the trunk.

Greg then flashed his flashlight on their hostage who was none other than Captain Hook who was bound and gagged.

"Man... We got Captain Hook... How badass is that?" Goldie commented.

"No, I got Captain Hook. You were too busy playing cute and little innocent bystander in Storybrooke," Tamara retorted with a scoff. "And you said you could take on my brother and his 'wives'."

"I did so! You can call and ask him about his new scars if you don't believe m." Goldie glared and scowled at the other woman.

"Oh, dear... Someone got up on the wrong side of the stolen bed this morning." Tamara smirked darkly.

Goldie snarled and crossed her arms, feeling frustrated and annoyed with the way Greg and Tamara were treating her. Soon, Greg and Tamara threw a bag over Hook's head and began to pull him out of the trailer and take him to a new location luckily (for them anyway) without being seen by anybody.

Soon, they were all inside the clock tower once the bag was removed off of Hook's head to show him his new surroundings. "Actually, I prefer it with the lights on," he soon said to his captors. "I've spent enough time below deck to not be afraid of the dark, so if this is your idea of torture, well you're just gonna have to try a little harder."

"Torture you? No, we just want to offer you a job." Greg replied.

"Oh. And then you're gonna let me go?" Hook laughed. "Oh, I'm sorry, I already did that last job. I killed Rumplestiltskin. I'm sated. Replete. My life's purpose met. And soon, my dear son Harry, wherever he is right now, shall do the same to that crocodile's kin in this town."