Chapter 16: Return to Neverland

Rumple soon stepped out of the shop along with Ben, Audrey, and Oliver, watching to see that the trees and leaves that were about to destroy Storybrooke soon seized to exist.

"What was that?" Audrey asked out of concern.

"The end of the world, but we're all safe now," Ben replied. "Right Dad?"

"Right, Benjamin..." Rumple nodded as he spoke softly.

"Oh, thank goodness." Audrey said before she hugged Ben in relief.

Ben soon hugged Audrey back as Oliver purred between the two teenagers.

Back in the mines, everyone slowly stood up to get back to their feet.

"We're alive!" David cheered as he helped Mary Margaret up to her feet.

"Emma?" Mary Margaret gently called before helping Emma to her feet as Regina went over and picked up the now diffused trigger.

"We did it." Evie smiled out of relief.

"Yes, we did." Regina agreed with her daughter.

"Gotta hand it to Henry. He's right about a lot of things." David remarked.

"Yes, he is. Isn't that right, kid?" Emma added before she turned around only to see that Henry wasn't there. "Henry?"

"Henry?" Regina added.

"It's not like Henry to leave without saying anything." Evie commented.

Soon, the group began to get up and explore the mines for where Henry may have gone.

"Henry?" Emma called before she saw something and ran ahead suddenly with her flashlight.

"Emma, what is it?" Mary Margaret asked out of concern.

Emma found the something and they all saw that it was Henry's backpack, causing her eyes to widen in horror. "They took him." she then realized before running right out of the mines with the others following behind her.

"Oh, gosh." Evie whispered in horror.

Outside the cannery, as Greg and Tamara made their getaway, and surely enough, they were taking Henry with them.

"Relax, kid. We're not gonna hurt you." Tamara firmly told Henry.

"Just everyone I love," Henry glared, trying to fight them but his hands were tied up as they took him away. "You tried to blow up Storybrooke!"

"True, but that was never the point." Tamara retorted.

"It wasn't?" Henry asked.

"We came here to destroy magic, Henry, but then we found something more important, something that changed everything," Greg explained before looking the boy dead in the eye. "You." he then concluded.

Back near the Storybrooke docks, Emma, Evie, David, Regina, and Mary Margaret were chasing down Greg and Tamara.

"Emma, you don't even know where you're going." Mary Margaret reminded her daughter.

"Doesn't matter. I have to find him." Emma replied firmly.

"And I'm going with you, this is my little brother we're talking about," Evie added. "I'll track them down in Hell if I have to."

"Evie..." Regina scolded slightly.

"Sorry Mom, but I'm dead serious." Evie replied with a firm nod.

Eventually, the group stopped as they caught up to Greg and Tamara, but it was too late. Greg opened up a portal the second he noticed the five of them.