𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏. 2

█▓▒▒░░░ SIDE HUGS ░░░▒▒▓█

I wrinkled my nose as I walked into the mans nest, looking at Captain Man as he talked to someone on the screen

I wrinkled my nose as I walked into the mans nest, looking at Captain Man as he talked to someone on the screen. "Ah! Here comes my favorite sidekick now! Did you catch anyone?" Captain Man asked.

"No, but... I am covered in paint." I waddled into the camera view. I smiled as I waved. "Am I interrupting something?"

"Just a perfect interview with the news." Ray shrugged. "Oh, I should probably introduce myself!" I smiled as Ray went to protest, green wrapped around his mouth, and one of the reporters spoke, "Who are you, Paint Girl?"

"No, actually. My name's Safeguard. Nice to meet ya!" I grinned and twiddle my fingers. "Safeguard?" The blonde woman, Mary, asked with a pout. Mary was a news reporter, and she was incredibly stupid.

"Yes, Safeguard, because I can keep people safe and guard them... Kinda self-explanatory." I grinned.

Suddenly the doors burst open, "Welp, it was nice to meet you. Safeguard out!"

"She said her name three times. That means it's real!" Mary said with a grin.

I didn't protest as I waved. "Sure. Now I've got to go, paint is in places paint shouldn't be." I muttered with a wince. As I walked out of frame, I could hear the other reporter named Trent speak. "That's right. Safeguards, 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘦!"

I found the bathroom quickly, locking the door and turning on the shower's hot water. I practically tore off my suit before I stepped into the scalding water. I quickly washed myself down and stretched down to my toes. My back loudly popped, making me groan.

Standing straight, I washed my face and turned the shower off. Looking through my pockets, I groaned in annoyance as I realized I didn't have my gum to change back into my original clothes.

With a sigh, I wrapped the towel around me and opened the door. I glanced in both directions, droplets of water hitting the floor in quiet 𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘱s, before exiting and walking into the man caves main lounge. As I stepped in, I noticed the chaos of Mika on the floor, Miles screaming, Bose holding a toddler, and Chapa dancing. With one hand holding my towel, I waved my hand at Chapa. She turned to me and quickly froze.

I gestured for her to come over, and she rushed closer with wide eyes. "What are you doing?!" She hissed.

"I didn't have a spare change of clothes. Give me your gum!" For a moment, she hesitated before handing me her red case. I popped it open and chewed one. "Thanks."

She didn't reply as I blew a bubble. The blue shined on me as her loose and dark clothes covered my frame.