𝕁𝕁

Jeremiah Tobias Jones

The man relaxed on his bed as he threw darts at a target on the opposite side of the room

The man relaxed on his bed as he threw darts at a target on the opposite side of the room. Every dart landed in the center or near the bullseye. His large combat boots were still on his crossed feet and the slightest of mud had smeared into his covers.

As he released his last dart the door flew open. The red flyer imbedded into his brown door with a thunk.

"What the-" his words trailed off as he looked over. My shoulders shook as tears streamed down my cheeks and onto my neck or the floor. I gripped the handle like it was my lifeline.

His face screwed as he stood up, quickly masking his anger. I didn't speak as he walked over and his thumbs swiped the water off my face.

"Who did this?" He hissed at me, his grip on my chin growing harsher. I could only whimper as my lip quivered.

His teeth clashed as he forced me to look into his eyes. "Tell me who made you fucking cry."

I suddenly sobbed as I frantically shook my head. I didn't know what to do. The only person who had gone through this was JJ.

Reggie was gone to collage.
Matthew wouldn't do anything but comfort me.
Asher was too soft and would panic, making me panic too.
Silas was Asexual.

Jeremy Wrapped his arms around my shoulders as they shook. I hid my face in his chest, gripping his plain black shirt for dear life.

My heart aches and my head was fuzzy to the point that I hadn't noticed the door close and how I was now sitting.

Slowly the pressure on my scalp disappeared, my gold hair tumbling down my back in waves. The words died out in mouth, terrified to tell him the truth.

"He cheated on me." I hiccuped. "He was kissing someone that wasn't me!"

Jeremiah tightened his grip on my back. Heartbreak was a bitch. "What did I do wrong?"

"You did nothing wrong, Be. He's a stupid and cruel boy that doesn't deserve you."

My tears lessened as my eyes drooped. "Get some rest." He whispered and tucked me under the covers.

As he stood up I called to him. "Can you stay with me?"

His face softened and he nodded. "I'll always be with you, Pheobe."

I looked up at his with innocent eyes. "Promise?"

I held out my pinky finger, making him chuckled. He smiled before lacing his with mine.

"Promise."