𝕄𝕁

Matthew Elijah Jones

"I summoned you, please come to me

"I summoned you, please come to me. Don't bury thoughts that you really want." I giggled as I twirled on stage.

"I fill you up, drink from my cup, within me lies what you really want." Matty's voice echoed off the walls as Luke purposely bumped into me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and shoved him toward Asher. As they crashed into each other they blushed.

I laughed and turned to the dancing crowd that Matthew entertained. I smirked as his damp hair whipped in the air with his head banging.

"In the middle of the night! In the middle of the night! Just call my name, I'm yours to tame! In the middle of the-'' As he went to sing into the mic I snatched it from him.

"Night!" He grinned as he snatched it back. Girls swooned as he turned to them and his voice rasped, like mine often does. "In the middle of the night, I'm wide awake, I crave your taste all night long!"

"Till morning comes! I'm getting what is mine, you gon' get yours! Oh!" I ran my hand through my hair as we shared a mic, lightly tapping his head to annoy him a few times.

"These burning flames, these crashing waves. Wash over me like a hurricane!" I skipped over to the blue hair girl as she bashed the drums. "I'll captivate, you're hypnotized, feel powerful, but it's me again!"

"Come, lay me down! 'Cause I know this! 'Cause I know this sound!" I winked at Silas as he grinned back.

"In the middle of the night!"