Chapter 7

Disclaimer: I don't own glee

Burt went lite on the punishment because he knew that Elizabeth had hurt Kurt and Jeff by showing up.

Jeff came into the kitchen and sat down at the table and put his head down on the table. "This Sucks." Burt looked up from where he was working on something. "Yeah well you are grounded. How's Kurt taking it?" "Kurt isnt talking to me." "Why?"

"He's mad at me I think." Just then Kurt came down the stairs and opened the fridge. "Kurt buddy we are just about to eat." Kurt turned and he was holding a water bottle and then went back to his room.

"I think he's not handling it good." "I know what you mean should I try and talk to him?" Burt nodded and watched as Jeff left and headed for Kurt's room.

Inside Kurt's room

Kurt was sitting on his bed looking at his old tablet trying to find away to text Blaine. "Kurt can I come in?" Kurt jumped at the sound of Jeff's voice. Kurt thought about it and then nodded because he knew that Jeff was smart.

"Help?" Jeff looked at Kurt and saw that he was holding his tablet that he used to communicate until he was ten. "I can't help you. " "Why?" "Because we are grouned. "I want to talk to Blaine." "You can't Kurt your grounded remember?" Jeff could tell that Kurt was confused.

"Kurt Finn Jeff dinners ready." Kurt and Jeff both headed to the dining room as it was a Friday night.

"So anything new?" Kurt looked down and said that he was hurt that Burt didn't tell him who his mom was and that he wanted to talk to Blaine. "I'm sorry kiddo you can't talk to him because you didn't return to school on time."

"Uncle Burt, it truly wasn't our fault. Aunt Elizabeth wouldn't let us leave, and when we did, Kurt got distracted, and she grabbed him, and that's when you should up." Just then, the house phone started to ring

Carol got up and went to get it. Once she answered it, she pulled Burt over and whispered something in his ear, and he left with her.

"What do you think is going on?" Finn was glad that Jeff was the one to ask the question. "Do you think it's my mommy trying to get me again?" Before either Finn or Jeff could answer Kurt's question, Burt and Carole both came back into the room.

"Jeff, can we talk to you?" Jeff stood up and followed them confused as to what was going on.

"Your parents have been in an accident, and their not sure if they're going to make it." "Good for them. Alex was there for me more than they have, and same with you guys, my parents practically disowned me when I came out."

Jeff had tears running down his face as he thought about how much his parents hated him and how he hadn't heard from Alex since he left for college when Jeff was eight. Just then

Jeff's phone started to ring

"Hello?"
"Jeff."