Chapter 8

Disclaimer: I don't own glee

"Alex is that really you"
"Yes it's me Jeff"
"Where have you been"
Jeff heard Alex sigh and then told Jeff what had happened the last nine years.

"Jeff can I please get back in your life I miss you so much and it was mom and dad that made me leave you"

"I don't know"
"Please Jeff I want to introduce you to my wife and our baby girl"
"I'm an uncle"
"Yes"
Jeff didn't know what to say but he knew that it really hurt him when he saw Alex leave for college with out saying a goodbye.

"Jeff are you still there"
"Sorry I was thinking but I do miss you"
"I miss you too so much"
"I got to go we were having dinner."
"Ok I love you Jeff"
"I love you too Alex. How did you get my number"
"I still talk to Nick's cousin and he asked Nick if he could send it to me"

Jeff went back to the dining room and sat down next to Kurt. "Who were you talking to." "My brother Alex." Jeff watched as Kurt got a mad look on his face and then walked out of the dining room. "Is Kurt ok?" "I think he is mad because he cares about you in his own way and remembers the way that Alex had hurt you. I actually heard both of you crying the night Alex left."

Jeff was touched that Kurt cared about him in his own way.

A few hours later

Jeff was in the guest bedroom and couldn't sleep so he went into Kurt's bedroom because he knew that Kurt had trouble sleeping. Jeff entered Kurt's room and saw him sitting on his bed playing with a figit toy. "Kurt, may I come in." Kurt looked over at his door and frowned but didn't say anything.

"Are you hurt that Alex called?" Kurt nodded and then scooted over so Jeff could join him on the bed. "So you forgive me?" "Yes but why did you answer. Did Alex leave your mom?" Jeff had to laugh at that as he could tell that Kurt didn't really understand Family dynamics.

"No, he's my brother, so he was my mom's son too, and as soon as he turned eighteen, we never saw him again." "But why does he want to be happy he left." "No my mom and dad made him."

Kurt was truly confused but then cuddled up to Jeff, and they fell asleep like that.

The next morning

Burt went up to wake the boys first he went into Jeff's room and didn't see him, so he then went to Kurt's room and saw that both boys were asleep cuddled together. "Kurt Jeff, time to wake up." "It's Saturday." "Yeah but we are going somewhere special." "I thought we were grounded." "We are going as a family and meeting somebody special."

Burt was so excited when Alex had reached out to him, too, and they are surpsing both boys.

Three hours later

Burt pulled up to the house that he was meeting Alex at and waited for everybody to get out.