Confessions (Calamity Trio x reader)

Angst hehehehehe (This is kinda my version of the part where Marcy tells everyone why she sent them to amphibia. But you are our main star here.)

You, Anne, Sasha, and Marcy were staring at the king in horror.

"What do you mean one of us got us here on purpose..." You said.

"I mean what I said." He says, and smirks. "You 4 can discuss amongst yourselves."

All 4 of you stared at each other. It couldn't be could it? Why would they do that..

"Alright which one of you idiots did this!" Sasha yells.

"I don't know! I was transported with you guys!" You say. 

"Wait... Marcy, aren't you one who found the box?" Sasha speaks again.

"I-I" Marcy was about to say something.

"Yeah, your one who found it!" Anne says.

"I-It's not like that! I did this because... My dad got another job out of state! My parents were gonna tear us apart! So when I found out about the box, I didn't think it would work... but it did!" She says and walks over to you and Anne. 

"B-but why?" Anne says.

 "Look at us though! Look at how much you've grown! Look at Sprig! I gave you guys this! I gave you everything!" Marcy says. Anne uses her other hand to grab yours and pulls the both of you away from Marcy. "I just... didn't want to be alone."

You pull your hand away from Anne and walk away from her.

"Wow... That was really touching." Andrias says. "But you guys are still wrong."

"What?" Marcy says.

"Oh, don't give yourself all the credit Mar Mar..." You say, and look up. And then, with the snap of your fingers, your musty dirty outfit turned into a hottie goddess outfit. 

(So I was gonna get yall a baddie cool gown, buttt then I remembered some of yall want a suit... Sooo I got something yall could wear for both!!!)

(Everything else your wearing is based on your imagination, and this picture)

"W-wait I don't understand... I thought Marcy was the one who found the box." Anne says.

"I'll break it down for you then Anne. Marcy was the one to send us here... but I was the one who made sure the story shaped it's way into the way it is. Marcy found the box because of a book she found in the library. Marcy, how do you think you found that book?" You ask the girl, teleporting behind her.

"I-it fell out of the book cart." She says.

"Mhm, yeah! Who do you think was pushing that cart? Because it certainly wasn't Ms. Martha." You say.

"It was you?" Marcy says.

"Yep! I knew that you would find the box, but I certainly didn't think you would do it on purpose. Oh well, it worked out though."

"There's so many questions though! When did you start working with Andrius or, why did you do this?" Anne says.

"I started working with Andrius the moment I got here. I was teleported right here, in this palace! When I got here I was full of anger, and sadness that Andrius invited me into his plans." You held your hand into your chest. "And don't act like you don't know why I did this... I did it because I finally wanted to be realized by you 3!"

"What?" Sasha says.

"You 3 were the 'amazing trio.' Marcy was smart! Anne, you played tennis, and Sasha is a cheer leader and she's pretty! You guys were perfect!" You said screaming at them with tears in your eyes. "You guys didn't ever notice me too. I was always silent, and was always cut off when I finally tried to say something. And when I finally started making achievements? I would feel proud, a-and happy! But then, when I try to tell you guys about myself... It feels like it's not enough! Because you NEVER listened!"

"Y/n..." Anne says, about to walk over to you.

"Save it! I don't care! Like how you don't care about me! I bet you guys didn't know that I won 1st place in the states best art piece competition, you didn't know that I'm studying to become a clothing designer! That I won 1st place in all of the track competitions at school? That I have been training myself into being something amazing that you guys would notice me?" 

Everyone was silent. They didn't know what to say. And- Of course they didn't know. They actually really did never pay attention to you. They were so clueless about the actual you, that they weren't even mad at you, but at themselves. After a few seconds of silence you walked away. Into the palaces long and confusing halls. You didn't ever want to see them again. 

Because you walked off, you didn't know Marcy had been stabbed, Anne was sent to earth with the Plantars, and Sasha and Grime jumped out a window. All you knew was that you were angry. Not only at them... But also at yourself.

Sooo I again, tried to make this go until like 1,000 words... Buuttt I'm running out of lovely ideas and yeah.

Words: 860