Shes a pumpkin pt2

"Y/n we need to have a serious talk." Anne says, while cleaning your wounds.

"Hm?" You responded.

"You need to take care of yourself, and stop getting into fights for us." She finishes.

"Oh."

"Y/n were serious! You keep getting yourself hurt!" Sasha says, sitting up.

"It's fine! I'm fine!" You resisted.

"You are not fine Y/n! You are covered in bruises! And your all dirty and messy!" Anne says, brushing your hair out.

"I'm sorry... I just don't want people hurting you guys..." You said, sadly.

"We know Y/n, but that doesn't mean you have to get into fights all of the time for us." Marcy says, getting the nail polish out for Sasha to paint your nails.

"You need to start taking care of yourself. You haven't even healed up from last time..." Sasha says, lifting up your skirt and shirt a bit to show 2 huge bruises. You take your hands on top of hers, and move you shirt and skirt back down.

"From now on, you are going to let us handle it. You need to heal up, and you need to rest up." Marcy says, getting up to go to the kitchen to get tea.

You started drawing after Sasha did your nails and Anne did your hair. When they came back with dinner, they sat down on the bed with you.

"I'm sorry..." You said.

"It's okay Y/n you don't need to apologize. We just don't want you getting hurt anymore. Okay?" Sasha said.

"Okay..."

"We should watch a movie." Marcy says.

You guys binge watched 5 movies after that. You cuddles against Anne, and soon all of you fell asleep together.

I'm so sorry this is soo short especially compared to what I usually write. I wanted to keep this one shorter so I can start on this idea i've been holding captive and I dont want it to run away😭

Words: 325