Don't tell her. (Warning this one is scary)

Okay this one is gonna be scary. It's about the time where Anne's mom stabs her with the sword that looked like the sword that Andrias stabbed Marcy with. You get trauma, Sprig notices and you try to let it off as nothing. Soon he confronts you, and you tell him the truth. Which leads us to the famous line. "Don't Tell Her." 

You loved shopping. Either grocery, or clothes shopping or online shopping. You loved it. It was fun. You had your own cart, you were listening to music with one earbud in and walking around and enjoying your time. You were exiting the book section when you heard commotion.

You saw Anne's dad and her having fun together. They were playing with lightsabers. You laughing along too. Then something happens. First you saw the tip. Time slows downThen it lowers. And you swear you could see Marcy. 

 They're having fun.

They're having fun.

They're having fun.

Time sloing fun.

They're having fun.

They're slows down.

They're having fun?

You walked away from the scene. Your breathing was heavy. Walking into the produce section. You needed to catch your breath. You feel water fall down your face. Starting slow, and then, coming faster. 

"Y/n?" Sprig calls out.

"Hm? Oh! Sprig." You say wiping your tears and turning around. 

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just want to find some... ah! Peaches. I love peaches." You say, picking up a box of peaches.

"You already have peaches in your basket."

"Oh, right! I needed... mangos! Oops, here they are!" You say, putting down the peaches, and grabbing mango.

"Uhh, okay?" 

You get your basket and start walking to the dairy.

When you got back to the home. You opened the tote bag you had with all your packed things. You grabbed a peach, and started eating.

Sprig walks into your room.

"Y/n? Are you sure your okay?" He asks.

"Sprig, I'm fine." You say.

"No your not. Y/n, we've been friends for about 5 months now I'm sure I should be able to tell when someone I care about is... hurt." He says, sitting with.

You start to tear up. 

"Your right, everything is not okay. I hate everything. SO much. Ever since what happened with Marcy, everything has been so painful. I can't read, sleep, I can't even take a bite out of a stupid peach without wanting to puke!" You say and chuck the fruit across the room.

"What happened in the store earlier today?" He asks.

"Anne, her dad, and her mom were having fun. They were playing with swords. Anne's mom had a sword that looked exactly like the one Marcy was... was.. She joined in, and fake stabbed Anne. I- I don't know why but, I saw Marcy." You poured your heart out to Sprig. "They were having fun though, it was a joke, I don't know what got into me."

"Y/n it's okay to be scared about your friend being stabbed. It's really not your fault. If you want, I can go talk to An-"

"NO! Don't tell anybody! Especially Anne."