A track star?

7th period. You hated 7th period. It was PE, and the day was pretty hot, but not too hot. You walked with Anne and Sasha to the locker room. Marcy had PE 5th period.

"Ugh I hate PE." You said, taking off your skirt.

"It sucks." Anne joined in.

"Yeah, and we have Mr. Oceanic, for the 3rd year!" Marie said, wrapping her jacket around her waist.

You 4 walked to the class meeting place and began the warm-up

'Run 1 lap around the track, 20 sit ups and 10 push-ups stretch.'

The whiteboard said.

"Wanna race?" Sasha asked.
"Sure."
"Okay."
You 3 got onto the track starting line. And got ready.
"3"
"2"
"1" You said at the sane time.

You were the fastest in your class. So you finished the 1/4 mile track in a few seconds.

"I win." You say, out of breath. "Guys?"
"How... are you so fast?" Anne says, out of breath too.
"You make that look so easy!"

You started on your sit- ups and finished pretty fast. And started on push-ups. All 3 of you are pretty good at these.

"I hate these so much." You said, finishing up.
"Your literally the last one done." Anne said.

You being a good runner also makes you very flexible. Sasha being a cheerleader also helps.

"Y/n, A+ on the sit and reach?" Mr. Oceanic said.
"Ah! You scared me!"
"Scared you?" He said.
"Yeah!"

The first thing you did was football, throwing and catching.

"Hey Y/n do you play a sport?" Anne asks.
"No not really. Why?"
"Because your pretty good at throwing and catching."
"This isn't something to hard I guess." You say.

"Let's play flag football!" Mr. Oceanic says.
He splits it into girls vs boys.

"Okay! Lets play!" He says and you begin.

The fastest guy first tries to come onto the field, you stop him immediately by pulling the flag around his waist.

"I'm gonna run for a football." You tell Anne and Sasha.
"Yuhh go for it."

You run onto the other side and people try to pull your flag off, you make it onto the red safe zone and grab a football.

You start running to the side to try to get away from a crowd.

"Y/n is coming on the sidelines yall need to get a move on!" Mr Oceanic says.

You make it onto your side.
In the end, the girls got all the footballs, by pulling flags and running to steal some.

"Girls get free otter pop good job ladies!" Mr. Oceanic says. "But we got a few minutes left before I have to let you in to change. So lets do a half mile. Run the straights walk the curves. But after you finish your first lap, 25 sit ups 15 push ups"

He send the girls off first and you are way ahead. By the time the other girls finished their first curve (walk) You were starting your last walk.

"She's crazy!" Anne said.
"Dude she needs to go up for track I'm not even joking." Marie said.

You started on your 15 push ups and Anne and Sasha started their situps.

You counted in your head how many you were doing.
"Woahh Y/n is gonna get an A++ on ALL her fitness test!" Mr. Oceanic calls out.
"Stopp!" You say, on your last one.

You got up and went to do your last lap.

"How are you fast!" Anne said.
"I go on runs after school and workout and stuff." You say, lining up to change.
"Y/n I wanna talk to you after you change." Mr. Oceanic says.
"Okayy" You say.

"I wonder what he wants. I hope its free otter pops." You say, brushing out your hair.

After you finish changing, you go to his office.

"Yes Mr. Oceanic?"
"Y/n, your a very fast person. And your the fastest in your class. So me and Ms Sugar have decided you should go up for track. We need someone like you on that team."
"But I thought tryouts were over." You said.
"Ms Sugar is the teacher for it she can get you in there."

"What did he want?" Sasha asked.
"He signed me up for this years track." You say.
"Did you say yes?" Anne asks.
"Yup! Of course I said yes! It could be fun for me." You say, drinking your water.

I hope you liked this one. I did.

Words: 751